Mums n Bubs Gold Coast

Guest scala

Hi ! I was just wondering whether anyone would be interested in starting a Mums n Bubs group? We could meet maybe fortnightly at either each others houses or by the beach??Possibly Tuesday or Thursdays??????

I live in Highland park ( about 10 mins from Robina , 15 mins Broadbeach) and have daughter who is 2 and little boy who is 1 . I may have met some of you briefly at the POI meetup last saturday ( we didn't stay too long as Alex was getting very hot )

Look forward to meeting some of you!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, I would! Didn't make it to the meet, OH was working, but that sounds great. Have sent you a PM; happy for people to come here, (Runaway Bay/Coombabah) as have just moved, and got a playroom set up with doors off to the garden, great for kids to run in and out! My sons are 4 and 1, my daughter is 3.

Jo

Guest The Baggo's

Hey Jo, where you been??? Love to meet up with you all, although youngest is 4 1/2 - just misses school!!! Let me know any arrangements!! Nat xx

Jo bet u so pleased to be somewhere with garden. Looks like might have to get you find me somewhere or be up to hubby while Im away OMG already 2 viewings here on sat think it will sell really quick!

Emx

PS yep count me in

Bought an easy up pool last week, and Dan (4 1/2) wouldn't get out of it all day! They're going mad for playing outside (when not raining!), cycling around, playing ball etc. As they're off kindy though for a bit, it would be great for them to mix with some other kids.

Have a good trip Em, hopefully see you when you get back. Hopefully see you too Nat- and anyone else who wants to have a play-date!

Jo x

Guest Liz and Paul

Hi Jo & Wendy,

I'm up for meeting up, but am only free Thursday, my little boy is 20 months (He's at Kindy on a Tuesday) drop me a PM with any arrangements if thats ok.

Wendy - I spoke to you very quickly at the meet up - had to spend most of time in water cos we were so hot!!

Liz

Guest jpearse

Hi there,

Would love to meet up but maybe a little far as we are in Brisbane but might make a PIO meet up. Our little boy is 2 and a bit and we have a 6 week old little girl.

Cheers

Jess x

Hi there,

Would love to meet up but maybe a little far as we are in Brisbane but might make a PIO meet up. Our little boy is 2 and a bit and we have a 6 week old little girl.

Cheers

Jess x

Yes, a bit of a trek! Hopefully meet you soon though, and congrats on your new baby!

Jo x

Hi Jo & Wendy,

I'm up for meeting up, but am only free Thursday, my little boy is 20 months (He's at Kindy on a Tuesday) drop me a PM with any arrangements if thats ok.

Wendy - I spoke to you very quickly at the meet up - had to spend most of time in water cos we were so hot!!

Liz

Hi, have pm'd you,

Jo x

Just wanted to say it was really good to meet some more new people, thanks Wendy, (great idea), Nat and Paula for coming round, my kids had a great time.

We'll be meeting up again soon, so if anyone else is interested, drop us a line, and will let you know details when arranged. Looks like being Thursday next Liz!

Jo x

Guest The Baggo's

Thanks for lovely day Jo - really nice to meet Paula and Wendy! Come over to me next time! Speak soon Nat x

Guest scala

Great to meet you all yesterday! Hope to see you all again soon - and anyone else that might be intersted in a playdate and a chat :jiggy:

Guest Liz and Paul

If anyone would like to join us this week, everyone is meeting at my house, please drop me a PM if you're interested - meeting at 10am!!

Liz

:chatterbox:

Guest The Baggo's

Hi gang! sorry would love to meet but settle on our house on Wednesday so have quite a bit to sort out!! Maybe next time if that's ok with you ??? Have a nice morning and enjoy your coffee and chat!! See ya again soon, Nat x

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Liz and Paul

Hi Everyone,

Was good to meet up the other week - and be able to talk to someone other than my OH !! no seriously, the kids played nice and quietly while we chatted, what could be better!! Would love to meet up again if you fancy it and anyone else if you're interested!

Liz

Hi Everyone,

Was good to meet up the other week - and be able to talk to someone other than my OH !! no seriously, the kids played nice and quietly while we chatted, what could be better!! Would love to meet up again if you fancy it and anyone else if you're interested!

Liz

I'd love to Liz, it was nice to talk to adults for a change. I have my parents visiting, but could pop out for a couple of hours with the youngest, whilst they kept the older ones entertained. If anyone has any ideas for somwhere to meet, would be great.

Jo x

Guest Wendy Greenwood

Hi all,

I will be new to the Gold Coast and moving to Pacific Pines from Bayside. Not sure where everything is but once settled in a few weeks, would love to meet new people in the area. I can only do Thurs & Fri.

The group I am with now meet at Parks etc and have girlie nites too so that is nice to catch up for a chat and build new friendships.

BTW, what is a PM? New to this site so not sure what that stands for?

Hope to hear from you,

Wendy:smile:

Hi all,

I will be new to the Gold Coast and moving to Pacific Pines from Bayside. Not sure where everything is but once settled in a few weeks, would love to meet new people in the area. I can only do Thurs & Fri.

The group I am with now meet at Parks etc and have girlie nites too so that is nice to catch up for a chat and build new friendships.

BTW, what is a PM? New to this site so not sure what that stands for?

Hope to hear from you,

Wendy:smile:

Hi Wendy, a pm is a personal message. If you click on the username of the person you want to message, the option to personal message will come up. This sends a message to the inbox, and a notification to the persons email address. To check for any pm's you recieve, click on the user cp button on the welcome page.

I live close to Pacific Pines, and you're very welcome to drop around for a drink when settled.

Do you have kids? If so, how old? I'm very nosy :yes:.

Jo x

Hi,

I`m Alison, have been on this site a few times and are hoping to be on Gold Coast within the next 3 months. Have 3 kids, 9, 6 and 3 and would love to meet up with you all when we arrive. Will keep in touch.

Hi Alison, it'll be great to see you! I've got a three year old too, do you know where you're heading yet? Anything you need to know, just ask and we'll try to help.

Jo x

Guest Liz and Paul

Hi Everyone,

Yes I think the plan is to maybe set a meet up for every couple of weeks, and anyone that can make that week will meet up - so far we've arranged meets at someone house, if there's lots of people it might be more practical to meet in a park, but can see how we go each week.

Does anyone want to meet Thurs or Friday this week, if not next week?

Liz

Guest scala

Was good to meet you all last time ( hopefully your house survived Liz!?) . Sorry missed todays meet - only saw message today. Hopefully meet next week sometime? Welcome round mine- but i'd better start tidying now !lol

Archived