Mums n Bubs Gold Coast

Guest scala

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Leefy

Hi Jo, thank you very much for today, nice to be able to get out and talk to some people again. See you all soon. Helenx

Guest kiwi&jane

Hi Jo, Thanks So Much For Today, Was Great Getting Out Meeting New People, Hopefully Do It Again Soon. Jane X

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Leefy

Hi, I'm free! If you would all like to come to mine those of you who can come, as I haven't hosted one as yet.My tea and coffee skills are okay! Let me know then I can pm you with my address as I have'nt got all your mobile no's. Helen:cool:

Guest Liz and Paul

Hi Helen,

Thursday is the last day Pauls mom and Dad are here before they fly home, so I'm not going to be able to make this week.

See you at the meet on Sunday if you're there.

Liz

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Liz and Paul

Hi Everyone,

If any Moms and Toddlers would like to have a meet up or even if you haven't got a toddler to bring and just fancy a chat, next Wednesday 28th May 10.30am at my house. I live in Mudgeeraba/Robina area for any of us that have met up before or anyone new to the Gold Coast.

Drop me a PM if you need my address.

Liz:jiggy:

• 2 months later...
Guest chellynel
Hi Everyone,

If any Moms and Toddlers would like to have a meet up or even if you haven't got a toddler to bring and just fancy a chat, next Wednesday 28th May 10.30am at my house. I live in Mudgeeraba/Robina area for any of us that have met up before or anyone new to the Gold Coast.

Drop me a PM if you need my address.

Liz

Hi Liz,

Just wondering if you still get together around Mudgeeraba/Robina area ? We are now living in Merrimac.

I have just moved back from the UK with my South African hubby and my little boy who is now 8 months - I am looking to meet some other Mum's on the Gold Coast.

I am Australian but I am missing my UK Mummies Group as I lived in London for 13 years...so I feel half British !! :biglaugh:

Would love to meet up if you have something organised ! We are still waiting for our container to arrive :arghh:so I can't have anything at my place just yet ! I don't have a couch !! but I don't mind hosting Mummies meet up either !

ciao for now

Michelle

Hi Liz,

Just wondering if you still get together around Mudgeeraba/Robina area ? We are now living in Merrimac.

I have just moved back from the UK with my South African hubby and my little boy who is now 8 months - I am looking to meet some other Mum's on the Gold Coast.

I am Australian but I am missing my UK Mummies Group as I lived in London for 13 years...so I feel half British !! :biglaugh:

Would love to meet up if you have something organised ! We are still waiting for our container to arrive :arghh:so I can't have anything at my place just yet ! I don't have a couch !! but I don't mind hosting Mummies meet up either !

ciao for now

Michelle

Hi Michelle, meeting up tomorrow. Will send you a pm,

Jo x

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Nikki&Paul

Hi Everyone,

Was just wondering if you still meet up with the kids for a chat and play?

I moved to the Gold Coast from UK in June 08 with my hubby and 9 month old baby boy. Have joined a local playgroup already but would be nice to meet some other pommy mums with kids too.

Thanks

Archived