Mums n Bubs Gold Coast

Guest scala

Was good to meet you all last time ( hopefully your house survived Liz!?) . Sorry missed todays meet - only saw message today. Hopefully meet next week sometime? Welcome round mine- but i'd better start tidying now !lol

Hi Wendy, didn't meet up this week as no-one answered - would have texted you if we did. Next week sounds good to me though,

Jo x

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Helaine

Ladies we are not there yet but i would defo be interested in meeting up, my daughter will be at school but i have a 3 yr old little boy who can alway do with burning some energy....fingers crossed will join you early june.......

Guest Liz and Paul

Hi Helaine,

The more the merrier, cos not everyone can meet up every week anyway.

Keep looking out for posts when you get here. Do you know where you're going to live? I on Mudgeeraba/Robina border.

Liz

:chatterbox:

Guest Liz and Paul

Are we still ok to meet at yours Wendy? on Thursday? do you mind PM'g us your address, shall we do same time, 10am?

Jo, I'll bring some biscuits, as I ate yours that you left, sorry but they looked too yummy to leave unopened!

Liz

Are we still ok to meet at yours Wendy? on Thursday? do you mind PM'g us your address, shall we do same time, 10am?

Jo, I'll bring some biscuits, as I ate yours that you left, sorry but they looked too yummy to leave unopened!

Liz

Sounds good. No worries about the biscuits Liz, we've loads more in the fridge! Wendy, will bring some more TimTams, just for you (and everyone else of course!).

Jo x

Thursday 10 am , round mine - it's a date !!!!!!!!!!!!!

great can someone pm me with address details thanks..............................

Em x

Guest The Baggo's

Hope you girlies - those I have previously met are OK! Still renovating / moving but hopefully catch up soon. Bloody hard typing in 'earth hour' !!!!! Nat x

HI Guys,

sorry but going to have to pull out of meet today. Micahel has taken day off and is going to seaworld with kids and his mum how is visiting and I got the DAY OFF OMG!!!! what will I do??

Catch yous on the next one.

Em x

Guest Leefy

Hi Guys, Just to say big thank you to Wendy for the coffee and to you all for the chat , it was great as being so new here nice to be able to talk to some people. Would love to do it again. Thanks Helen

:cool:

Guest scala

Just wanted to say hi to everyone who came round last week- sorry haven't posted sooner but Alex destroys the office every time i come in here!!! Alex had a cockroach in his bedroom a couple of nights ago , and i was paranoid it would go in his ear - thanks Leefy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived