Good recommended Doctor in the City /Pyrmont Area of Sydney

ruddy2000

Hey Guys,

I'm a Pom currently on a 457 visa but I have some medical issues I have been carrying for a while that I need having a look at.

Can anyone recommend a 'Good' GP in the Sydney City area (I.e one that will actually listen to your problems instead of just turning you through the door?) Also one that bulk bills so I can at least get some usage out of my Medicare Card?

Thanks,

Ruddy

Hey Guys,

I'm a Pom currently on a 457 visa but I have some medical issues I have been carrying for a while that I need having a look at.

Can anyone recommend a 'Good' GP in the Sydney City area (I.e one that will actually listen to your problems instead of just turning you through the door?) Also one that bulk bills so I can at least get some usage out of my Medicare Card?

Thanks,

Ruddy

'Good' GPs and GPs that bulk bill are often mutually exclusive.

The bulk billing clinics have to have a fast through-put to make the bulk-billing viable.

If you want a GP who takes time with you it might be better to forget about bulk billing. You'd still get your money's worth from Medicare (they pay the doctor the same amount for a consultation regardless of whether it's bulk-billed or not) but you also have to pay a contribution out of your own pocket.

I will go a bulk-billing clinic if I have a straight-forward problem but for anything more complex, I don't.

Archived