House Sales

ali

Guest tayella

Were by the Bull Pub on Dock Road.

Why are you leaving sunny Grays then?

Where do you live?

I hear Grays Beach is nice this time of year

Chris and Nat

I think that the suburbs under $250 aren't the best. Really don't know why people laughed at this as a deposit, I know that house prices are rising but that seems a reasonable deposit to me. (especially as we'll probably have that much). We don't intend to be mortgage free. You won't find anyone awful on here at all. Also Tim has started a site http://www.perthpoms.com I've posted on there at the suburbs which estate agents think are the ones to watch for being redeveloped etc.,

Ali

Guest spray21

tayella - just use a website like realestate.com.au and search for perth under $250. That will show you what is available for your price, or how much more you'll have to pay to get what you want.

Guest spray21

What's my current situation? We have a visa application waiting for ONE more bit before it can be sent off. Because we are going as part of the Labour Agreement thing it has been pre-approved by my partner's employers-to-be, so touch wood it is just a formality and will be straightforward.

We're selling our house at the moment, or trying to, and hope to be out there around Easter next year! :)!

Guest spray21

WOW - Get this, we put our house on the market WEDNESDAY afternoon, got an offer YESTERDAY (Thursday)! How exciting! Admittedly it was well below the asking price, and we are negotiating, but it makes me feel much better - was worried that it would not get any offers for weeks and we'd still be there at Christmas! (Hmmm, hope I'm not jinxing it now.... will let you know!)

Spray, ours was on the market for 31/2 weeks, plenty of viewers, got an offer well below the asking price and said no - then that night someone else viewed and put in an offer which was more acceptable to us. Even if you don't accept this first offer, it sounds quite optimistic that you're house will sell. We're waiting for the survey to be done, and just want to exchange contracts so they can't back out

Fingers crossed

Ali

Archived