UK Soaps

jimbobandrachel

Guest afiyafifi

Hiya, am not in oz but i do know that they do have eastenders , emerdale and corination street there behind us , sorry ... karen

Guest longland

Hi Jim

We have Austar, Australias attempt at sky - but it does have ALL the premier league football matches, there is a channel UKTV which has all that crap on it. There is another channel that shows bargain hunt and the antiques roadshow whuupppeeeee!!

Hi

To all of you living in OZ, please tell me it's not possible to watch all the crap UK soaps over there. I can't stand that woman in Eastenders, I think she's Stacey's mum, her voice goes right through me. I'd like to go through her in a 80 tonne dump truck!

Cheers

Jim

:biglaugh: Hey Jim

Theres nothing else to watch

Have you seen the aussie tv ? !!!!

eastenders is about 5 months behind uk and emmerdale & corrers about 18months - (i honestly only watch eastenders)

when i first arrived here in oz almost 2 years ago prime time tv viewing on a saturday night was - Are you being Served and %&*$$# Benny Hill -

Even the aussies moan about the tv here and just maybe one day you might be glad that you can watch some english crap soap operas,

cheers

gizmo

Archived