Agent or myself?

mel73

Hi all, just got my required marks from ielts and was wondering if anyone can recommend an agent or going through the process by yourself. The last time I tried online ( I was 39 years of age, now I'm 40 I had to do ielts) the site kept kicking me out, hence my application was wrong. Has the site changed? Not too sure what to do at this moment!

Guest KazG
Hi all, just got my required marks from ielts and was wondering if anyone can recommend an agent or going through the process by yourself. The last time I tried online ( I was 39 years of age, now I'm 40 I had to do ielts) the site kept kicking me out, hence my application was wrong. Has the site changed? Not too sure what to do at this moment!

We used Visa Bureau as I was 44 and I wanted to get the application done before I lost points. They helped all the way and were only a phone call away.

Run your case past a registered migration agent.

It isn't really as black and white as that. Many people manage perfectly well by themselves, indeed I was a lot happier once I decided to go it alone. But in other cases an agent is invaluable. What is your situation? We only know your age so far?:biggrin:

Depends if your case is straightforward or not? Ive dealt with my vetassess in my own but have had some free advice from visa bureau. It's stressed me out so if I'm lucky enough to get positive result I'll be asking visa bureau to do the rest. They have been great! My brother used them last year and he got his visa really quick!

Archived