Hello!

Snape

Hi all,

My name's Natasha and my partner and I are still in the early stages of our journey to Oz :) I decided to stop being a lurker and actually sign up since this seems like a really friendly, helpful forum with lots of information.

We are both ACA qualified accountants and have trained with one of the big 4 in the UK - fingers crossed accountants will still be on the list in a year or so! I used to live in Melbourne when I was younger, however my partner has never been to Oz before so we'll hopefully be flying out early 2014 for a visit.

I look forward to learning more about the whole process, the ups and downs and getting to 'meet' new people.

​x

Hey there,

Welcome aboard. I joined around July last year and I've gone through the whole visa process from skills assessment to grant in that time, with a lot of help and advice from PIO.

There's lots of knowledgable and friendly people who will try to answer most questions as long as you're polite. I think most of us will agree there's really no such thing as a stupid question, a lot of us have been along the road so will return the help we've received from others.

Good luck with your visa journey.

Archived