Oh my goodness..... Not long now! Coolum bound then who knows . Couple of queries.

ToothPixie

Ok.....I am putting forward Saturday 1st June. Breakfast BBQ at Mooloolaba spit. Meet at 9am. Bring what you are eating (eggs, bacon etc) and cutlery and we will all muck in?

​JOHN

Hi John, we are up for the morning bbq. Looking forward to seeing you all... Karen, Frank, Chloe and Shannon

Hi, were also in the area at Marcus beach. Would be keen on a meet up sometime.

Jon (44), Julie (37)

Hi Jon and Julie, just met up today with Bernadette, Pat, kids, an absolutely lovely family! Would love to meet you for a coffee, let us know when you are free... Frank works away but home at the moment, so would be great to meet u[ x

Hi John

We will be there on the 1st June we are from Northern-Ireland as well live in Mooloolaba.

Amanda Eugene Ryan

Hi Amanda, just met up with Bernadette, Pat and kids today, an absolutely brilliant family, they were so welcoming we just landed at their door and they were so welcoming. Would love to meet up with you to, give us a shout when you are free. Karen, Frank and kids xxx

Hi Amanda, Good to hear from you. Yes it's us. We've really settled in and very happy . How's everthing with you.

Hi Bernadette, Pat, Adam and Jamie thanks for a good laugh and your valuable info But most of all thanks for a good cuppa and friendly chat, the time flew and we really enjoyed ourselves, good to hear a friendly accent.. Thanks so much we will definately arrange a barbie before Frank goes back to sea if you are up for it...

Hi Amanda, just met up with Bernadette, Pat and kids today, an absolutely brilliant family, they were so welcoming we just landed at their door and they were so welcoming. Would love to meet up with you to, give us a shout when you are free. Karen, Frank and kids xxx
Hi Karen I have sent you a private message with my number.

Amanda x

Just a quick reminder about the 1st June Brekkie BBQ. Its at 9am so bring what you are eating. Shall we meet at along the spit? Exactly where will depend where we can get a space. I will get an ozzie flag and will fly it for all to see.

​JOHN

Medicare office is in the Plaza in Maroochydore.

DRiving licence - Queensland transport - in Maroochydore.

TFNs I think you need to apply online for these.

​Make sure you get all your dental work up to date before you leave.

thank you for this, much appreciated.

I went down to the spit this morning to have a look. I suggest that we meet at the barbies that are in the park opposite the "Fish on Parkyn" restaurant. It is the park that has a telephone box in it near the end of the spit. Might be an idea to bring chairs if you have them in case we cant sit at one of the tables.

Hi, just wondering how everything went, only just read this post. We live in Mount Coolum and have only been here since December, so new to the area too really, we previously lived in Perth for 12 months and Melbourne for nearly 5 years. We have 2 sons, 12 and 9 and my husband does FIFO to WA. Hope everything went ok with the move and it wasn't too upsetting.

Hi, just wondering how everything went, only just read this post. We live in Mount Coolum and have only been here since December, so new to the area too really, we previously lived in Perth for 12 months and Melbourne for nearly 5 years. We have 2 sons, 12 and 9 and my husband does FIFO to WA. Hope everything went ok with the move and it wasn't too upsetting.

Hi there.

Well we have been here 3 days now and feel we belong already, we have pretty much relaxed though so far to ease ourselves in slowly. Coolum is a lovely peaceful place and our short term rental is absolutely fine and very convenient for all of our needs.

Lots to do this week before hubby starts his job next week....... Cars, Medicare, Phones, Driving Licence, and looking for a long term rental. Not sure it has really hit us yet that we have finally emigrated, I guess simply because we have only just arrived.

So........Where were you all this morning? It was only Tooth Pixie and I and other halves that turned up.

Had a lovely breakfast though, our first on the barbie ........ Perhaps it was the weather that put everyone off !!!!!!!!!!!! :o/

Archived