reality

Phoenix16

It's possibly going to sound cryptic! There's a few Things I want to say!!

i think I'm a POI loner or minsunderstooder (not a real word but how to describe?)

i love PIO, I go away for weeks, I feel I've made a faux pas or been misconstrued, I have quite a dry sense of hu our, I regularly throw out the one liners to friends who belly laughs, om here it generally falls flat, that if I even dare say it?

im not looking for comments or sympathy, I'm quite an astute person and I realize others on here are going through seriously tough times and I feel that puts it all into perspective.

I think I'm just trying to say that regardless of who we are and how we've come across at times, and been misunderstood, we care, you don't know the people on here but when you get a sense of their struggling and what there going through, yes you do very much care and its rather a leveler. Without naming any names I just want to say that you are so much in my thoughts and I'm wishing you all the best xxxxxxx

I know what you mean, I love that even though the forum homes some, er, patriotic members most are very sympathetic to people's situations, and even more so, incredibly helpful no matter who you are or what you ask. A big thank you from me to everyone here, without you I would be quite lost. Especially Snifter, who I know has now gone on leave, but she in particular saved my bacon a couple of times with my visa.

It's possibly going to sound cryptic! There's a few Things I want to say!!

i think I'm a POI loner or minsunderstooder (not a real word but how to describe?)

i love PIO, I go away for weeks, I feel I've made a faux pas or been misconstrued, I have quite a dry sense of hu our, I regularly throw out the one liners to friends who belly laughs, om here it generally falls flat, that if I even dare say it?

im not looking for comments or sympathy, I'm quite an astute person and I realize others on here are going through seriously tough times and I feel that puts it all into perspective.

I think I'm just trying to say that regardless of who we are and how we've come across at times, and been misunderstood, we care, you don't know the people on here but when you get a sense of their struggling and what there going through, yes you do very much care and its rather a leveler. Without naming any names I just want to say that you are so much in my thoughts and I'm wishing you all the best xxxxxxx

I think it's because we can't hear your tone of voice....I don't personally don't like the dry sense of humour anyway, but for those that don't we might mistake it for you actually being mean lol. I'm sure when or if other members got used to your posting style they'd realise it's just how you are!

Archived