People who don't like animals...

Red Rose

I cant understand anybody not liking animals. I get on far better with other animal lovers, they are usually 'nicer' people.

Not cat's though eh hb? :cute:

I don't know why people don't like animals, I can understand why some people wouldn't want to have one but I don't know why they don't like them. I've one friend who doesn't like animals, she is fine, but I couldn't be friends with someone who tormented animals or was cruel to them.

Sorry don't get why people hate animals or pets of any sort. One of our family friends is an Inspector for the RSPCA and how she does her job and keeps her cool about some of the "animal owners" she has to deal with I will never know.... Just venting....

Sorry don't get why people hate animals or pets of any sort. One of our family friends is an Inspector for the RSPCA and how she does her job and keeps her cool about some of the "animal owners" she has to deal with I will never know.... Just venting....

I suspect it's the way they are brought up. I think the one of the best way to bring up kids is with animals as it instills a sense of compassion and responsibility for looking after another creature...

I had a dog before I met my OH so it he didn't like animals it would have been a deal breaker...the dog was there first. We then got another one together.

It breaks my heart that we had to rehome both our dogs a few weeks ago, we just couldn't afford to take them both with us, and I honestly don't think the older one would have made the journey. What makes it easier for me is I know they have went to a good home, they are both still together, and I can get regular updates on how they are doing, not just from the new owners but from family in the area.

I miss them so much already. x

Archived