We have a case officer Woohoo.

Guest daisydeeds

Guest daisydeeds

Hiyah.

We have been allocated a case officer and they ve asked us to put in our medicals and xrays. We ve also been asked to get our sponsor into centrelink pronto and part with some hard earned cash.

We are both in shock cos it has been a long time coming. We ve organised medicals and xray appointments already and are very very excited!!

Gotta get some beer to celebrate LOL :D

Daisydeeds

ps. because it's been so long , they've asked for new copies of some of the signed pages - fortunately, our agent organises the rest so they're worth the money after all ;-)

Guest Daceys

Daisydeeds

Congratulations :)

We have also been allocated a C.O. today :D

Oh yes, our very own C.O. I can see a little light at last 8) 8) 8)

Al.

Guest choobs
Daisydeeds

Congratulations :)

We have also been allocated a C.O. today :D

Oh yes, our very own C.O. I can see a little light at last 8) 8) 8)

Al.

At last, after 8 months, someone has actually LOOKED at the application :) It's comforting to know that we didn't imagine the whole thing and have passed the points test (I assume they check that first), so that's always something.

Now all we have to do is sort out that massive panic that is next week.

Choobs

Guest keegsandkell

Why don't you try the Kalm tablets choobs they work a treat with all this panic and palpatations? :roll: :roll: :roll:

Dave and Penny

Guest daisydeeds

I dont think Kalms Tablets are a good idea for me Hubby cos I need to have him full of energy for the packing and organising there is to do but I will try to get him to cut down on the CocaCola though ;-)

Theres always warm milk or cocoa at bedtime ;-)

Daisydeeds

Guest choobs
I dont think Kalms Tablets are a good idea for me Hubby cos I need to have him full of energy for the packing and organising there is to do but I will try to get him to cut down on the CocaCola though ;-)

Theres always warm milk or cocoa at bedtime ;-)

I think I have my very own little cyber-stalker! How exciting! :)

Choobs

Guest Gollywobbler

Hi guys

It is nothing short of bluddy BRILLIANT when teh CO is finally assigned and makes contact. I had begun to believe that Mum's visa was either some sort of fake mirage in the desert or that I was having a recurrent nightmare. Honestly.

When the CO comes aboard, suddenly yhere is daylight up ahead of an impossibly dark tunnel.

I don't believe I am exaggerating in saying that - for me at any rate - hearing from Mum's CO is a nigh-on life-changing event.

Not quite life-changing, though. I have sworn to myself that the day I get the magic phone call to say that Mum is back with my sister in Perth, having validated her CP visa by pitching up in Australia that day, I will quit smoking for good. Now that IS life-changing, I reckon!

Cheers

Gill :?

Guest daisydeeds

Yep, suddenly it seems real when you ken you have a case officer. Its a real boost for me and Choobs as well as our sponsor. We spoke to them through msn last night and they are as hyper as us!

Change is a coming.

Daisydeeds.

Guest Pasty

Well done daisydeeds and Choobs, I know this has been a long time coming, just the police checks and meds to get past now and then you;ll be off!!

Jackie (Mrs Pasty)

Guest sparky

Congratulations to all you guys who now have a CO, not too long to wait now(even though it may seem it) :lol:

Lisa,

Archived