189 visa refused

Good luck craigyboy!! I know how frustrating it must be to be suffering so many setbacks but I'm silently hoping that this new way can help you!! *fingers crossed for you*

We were devastated too when our state sponsorship got turned down by the only state that was sponsoring my occupation but have since sought new strategies, so don't give up ok!!

I think you are right about the points test. However, should my migration agent not have advised don't seek!!!! Can I ask what MRT stands for ? The sad fact is I have taken the advise of a MARA agent and lost 2k. Money is tight, I will have to see how I can scrape together 2k for another application on a 489 family sponsored. Anyone know what the guidelines are saying about waiting time for a case officer allocation on a 489 family sponsored visa? I have 65 points with this route, so could be called forward on the 18th as all my documents are uploaded a full application could be lodged soon after.

If you want to run your case past me, send an email to:visa@pinoyau.com

I will not bill you for an opinion about whether you qualify.

So sorry to hear this, it really is a hard process, so many setbacks. Keep you chin up and come join the 489 gang! At least if you occupation is on the Sol 1, and you've got a family sponsor you will be fine, I'm sure. I know £2K is a lot of money, but hey onwards and upwards! Only the most determined survive this process!!

Sorry to hear your bad news Craig! I feel the disparity between OZ/UK property professionals and our experience level is always going to be a problem due to the difference in cultures and lack of professional body governance.

Hope the new plan works for you :wink: