Project Managers +$50 million projects involving critical systems

Sustain

Hi, I am currently in the UK but looking for sponsorship and could be with you as quick as a working visa takes to be processed, I might be the right person for you! I have many years experience in M&E, construction and energy project management so please let me have a little more information.

Hi, I am currently in the UK but looking for sponsorship and could be with you as quick as a working visa takes to be processed, I might be the right person for you! I have many years experience in M&E, construction and energy project management so please let me have a little more information.

Project managing what type of industry? can you be more specific on the type of person you are after

Running a chain of data centres off renewable energy drawn from bio waste run through Co Generation system.

The jobs will not be advertised until April. So this is a very early chance for people to start thinking about the opportunity.

All I can say at this stage is the project involves requiring exceptional talented project managers who are going to be based in either Brisbane, Sydney or Melbourne

There are 6 positions for project manager with 3 program manager level positions (one for each state). The inital 2 years is for 12 sites in Australia (4 per state). After which 36 are planned for South East Asia. Therefore Australia is deemed to be on the job training, and while travel is involved it is not expected that relocation is necessary (other than bringing suitable qualified staff from overseas).

Hi Can you tell more about this position?

Where is it located?

What is the profile you're after?

Maybe you have a link for an ad you posted somewhere else?

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Hi

I am a recent migrant with spouse visa (sub class 309). I have experience in IT project administration/coordination with a process analysis background. Also I possess the PMP certification. Please let me know more information about the project support roles.

Please any body wanting details go to the website www.sustaindc.com and use the enquiry at the bottom of the page.

Project work is in two main areas :

- IT related to adhoc projects for SME and Enterprise clients. For example disaster recovery planning, legacy data migration, ERP implementation etc

- Infrastructure projects (Data Centres and Energy generation, & Waste Management Plants) Construction, supply coordination etc.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm an ICT PM with specfic experience in IT migration and implementations. My intention is to move to Melbourne once 190 visa granted (currently awaiting SS response) but have a contact who can sponsor me on a 457. I'd be very interested in hearing more; I'll PM my details.

• 3 months later...

Hey Sustain...

..Your website the links appeared null for me - I tried in 3 browsers over 2 platforms!...(Unless you disabled it due to high volumes of 'would-be' Pommy PMs!!

....so I messaged you - please check your inbox.

Regards.

Guest The Pom Queen
Any prospective project managers with proven experience in delivering large projects on time and within budget?

Just clicked it's your good self Shane, hope you and the family are well.

If the job has now been filled please let me know and I will close the thread for you

I'm a PM working in Queensland, let me say that again was. I was running project construction Manager, the job stopped like turning out a light switch and trying to get a new job in Queensland now, and I've never known a labour market so quite. Countless jobs applied for and not 1 hit. It's terrible.

Archived