Short-term rental in Sydney

Meg123

Hi all

Does anyone know of any cheap short-term rental sites for Sydney (about 4 weeks or so)? We need somewhere to stay when we land and to my knowledge Sydney doesn't have something like 'Brisbane Bound' which offers cheap short-term accommodation for people who are just finding their feet. We have checked Airbnb and Holiday Lettings and the prices are eye-wateringly expensive (mostly because they are in the middle of the CBD or Bondi). We are not bothered about being central, in fact we would prefer the suburbs.

Thanks!

Meghan

Dear Meg123

I was in a very similar position to you last week, and I too advertised for any help; eventually I found this very affordable accomodation - http://www.bellabedz.net

I don't arrive in Sydney until Saturday 2nd March, but all the reviews I've read of the place are really good, and it's close to the train station making commuting to places easy.

Good luck

Dear Meg123

I was in a very similar position to you last week, and I too advertised for any help; eventually I found this very affordable accomodation - www.bellabedz.net

I don't arrive in Sydney until Saturday 2nd March, but all the reviews I've read of the place are really good, and it's close to the train station making commuting to places easy.

Good luck

thanks for sharing!!!

Archived