February 190 visa lodge gang

boom

I got my CO today, after exactly 1 month. She asked for additional documents that were already uploaded. I have meds and PCC already done, so let's see how much time it will take for them to finalize the case.

I didn't get an acknowledgement letter within 10 days of lodging my application. The FAQs say to contact the department if I haven't received it, but I can't seen to find the proper email address to send an inquiry to.

Does anyone know the correct email address to contact the department?

Did you receive your acknowledgement letter within 10 days?

Is it worth it to contact them because I haven't received it?

Thanks in advance for any replies!

I made my application on 15th of February, got CO on 16th of March. Decision has been made 10 days later.

Brilliant! congratulations! Do you mind telling us what state is sponsoring you? I am thinking it may be state dependant on the time it takes for visas to be decided. I spoke to my agent yesterday and they told me it is talking around 5 months! So i am hoping it won't really take that long obviously.

We had our medicals last monday and they told us if we didn't hear from them on Wednesday, then there were no problems with our medicals. I had an email from the police this monday to confirm they have received our document on the 14th march! So they must be busy, so hopefully that should be completed soon too.

Its all getting so exciting!! :-D

5 months??? really??? noooo....im hoping it won't take that long :(

so if you don't hear anything back from your medicals does that mean they went ok?

Thats what our doctor said to us, though my friend didn't hear anything then found out that her husband got referred.

• 2 weeks later...

We got a CO within 2 weeks. Done our meds and police check in march. They go the Meds email from Medibank and they have the AFP's and just waiting on UK Police checks.

Hope fully we will hear good news soon.

got the visa grant letter today...what a mix of emotions all rolled into one! mad props to this forum, found some great advice in here. cheers! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

We got our visas on Tuesday last week! So stoked!!

​It took about a month for the police checks to come through, and as soon as we had submitted them to the case officer, we got a visa 3 days later!

​Good luck if you are still waiting :-)

Hi All,

My CO was assigned 18th March she requested my Meds and PCC's. Meds done on 8th April and PCC's sent. Just a waiting game now i feel like all i do is look at my emails!!

I have a conditional job offer all depending on the visa being granted by the end of May so fingers crossed.

​Scotty

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all,Thought I would jump into this conversation, as I am waiting for a final decision on my 190 visa application and the wait is driving me stir crazy! I know I not strictly a member of the feb gang, but I'm hoping you'll accept me! ;-)

My details are as follows:

submitted visa app on 12th march

assigned a case officer on 11th April, who requested further documents and completion of police and medical checks - this was all completed by the 7th may deadline and sent off to CO.

Still waiting and my case officer says he will chase after 3 weeks (which is Monday 27th)

Will update if I hear anything......There seems to be no set time-frame for this stage.

Fingers crossed!

Archived