Gold coast here we come!

louisesteph23

Just 10 days to go before my boyfriend and I arrive in the Gold Coast! I still feel VERY unorganised although my suitcase is half packed which is a bonus!! I just need to know of any good job agencies? and public transport are there bus passes you can purchase before you get there? and any other advice you can offer me I would love to know if anyones been to this area!! thank you :)

• 2 weeks later...

I used to live on the Gold Coast for years...And am returning there this summer (winter Australian time)

You can get transport passes called go cards and you can use them on buses and trains. They cost about $5 to buy and then you just keep adding money to them whether it is at a newsagent or on the bus. But yeah, I am not sure if you can purchase them before you get there.

Let me know if there is anything you would like to know!

I used to live on the Gold Coast for years...And am returning there this summer (winter Australian time)

You can get transport passes called go cards and you can use them on buses and trains. They cost about $5 to buy and then you just keep adding money to them whether it is at a newsagent or on the bus. But yeah, I am not sure if you can purchase them before you get there.

Let me know if there is anything you would like to know!

Hello I'm living on the Gold Coast now I arrived last Thursday, we are currently in Robina looking for work and some attractions to go and experience!

Hi I am living in Robina too, me and my boyfriend moved here in september and there are loads of things to do and see. Weather is pretty crap at the moment though! if you fancy meeting up then let me know. Hope you enjoy it. Are you staying here for long?

Hi I am living in Robina too, me and my boyfriend moved here in september and there are loads of things to do and see. Weather is pretty crap at the moment though! if you fancy meeting up then let me know. Hope you enjoy it. Are you staying here for long?

hey Lauren just send you a PM but don't know if I've done it right haha. My boyfriend and I are here til November! I Would love to meet up it would be nice to meet someone in the area :)