Warning-aitsl do not recognise uk pgce teaching degree - chemistry!!!!

Ws2048t

Tell me everything you know.

I know as both an educator and someone who has lived here for 12 years.

A migration agent cannot flout the rules ( however much they want or profess to), that are in place within the teaching profession.

So,tell me what you know?

Edited by Sammy1

I know as both an educator and someone who has lived here for 12 years.

A migration agent cannot flout the rules ( however much they want or profess to), that are in place within the teaching profession.

So,tell me what you know?

An inexpensive, viable solution to the problem will cost you AUD$150 if I provide it. You might be able to find a RMA who will offer free advice, often worth what you pay for it. I make a living driving trucks through the migration regulations, but I do not break the law.

Edited by wrussell

An inexpensive, viable solution to the problem will cost you AUD$150 if I provide it. You might be able to find a RMA who will offer free advice, often worth what you pay for it. I make a living driving trucks through the migration regulations, but I do not break the law.

Wow, so only $150.00 and quite suddenly all those with only three years of uni education will be able to gain teaching registration here.......I am sure you will now have thousands of overseas graduates lining up to become registered three year trained teachers here.

Quite seriously, you are not able ( and nor should you be able) to 'drive a truck' through what the teaching registration boards in each part of the country require and expect of its own graduates and also of those from overseas.

Edited by Sammy1

Wow, so only $150.00 and quite suddenly all those with only three years of uni education will be able to gain teaching registration here.......I am sure you will now have thousands of overseas graduates lining up to become registered three year trained teachers here.

Quite seriously, you are not able ( and nor should you be able) to 'drive a truck' through what the teaching registration boards in each part of the country require and expect of its own graduates and also of those from overseas.

Did I mention teacher registration? Stop flogging the dead horse.

Funny, because they cannot teach without it.

Ok, you win, I will keep my teaching knowledge to myself.

Well put!

W Russell BA BSc PhD BEd

20+ years teaching and 10+ years RMA

There is more than one way of skinning a cat and there is more than one way of catching a monkey see:

http://message.snopes.com/showthread.php?t=6015

Those are all the hints you are going to get.

I am off to watch the idiot box.

Well put!

W Russell BA BSc PhD BEd

20+ years teaching and 10+ years RMA

There is more than one way of skinning a cat and there is more than one way of catching a monkey see:

http://message.snopes.com/showthread.php?t=6015

Those are all the hints you are going to get.

I am off to watch the idiot box.

I could list all my letters too, bit pointless though and rather self congratulatory.

Hi Westly Russel,

My name is Umer and I need to consult you regarding my immigration process. Need to ask you a couple of questions. Hope you can help. Can I have your contact number so we can talk.

Thanks & Regards,

Umer

Hi Westly Russel,

My name is Umer and I need to consult you regarding my immigration process. Need to ask you a couple of questions. Hope you can help. Can I have your contact number so we can talk.

Thanks & Regards,

Umer

I rarely answer my telephones and I do not give telephone advice.

If it were not a requirement for registration as a migration agent I would not have one at all.

I reduce all my professional advice to writing.

If you send an email to visa@pinoyau.com I shall assess your matter if you wish.

To teach in Australia you must have four years of university education.

Not so.

we really do know what we are talking about.

No you don't

The reality is that if your daughter has insufficient credit and has only three years of university education, then she will need to complete one more year of university education. In the long run one year is not much and then she will be able to teach in Australia.

You are trying to solve the wrong problem, and by brute force.