Any ideas people ?????

Craig6686

Can anybody tell me, on DIAC website it states all subsequent visas submitted before the 20th December have been assigned a case officer. I lodged mine on the 27th November 2012 still no CO its a 189 visa. My agent who are crap said its normal but what do they mean by subsequent, all none priority group visas. Ideas ???

Well after much nagging of the agent I got my TRN and password. Logged onto evisa and no documents were attached to application. So rang agent who said you still have no case officer and they didn't need to attach any documents as they have everything. Then next day the agent had uploaded basic things like passports and skills assessment. Also status changed from in progress (application received awaiting assessment) to application received (application received awaiting lodgement. So what comes first lodgement or assessment.

Well after much nagging of the agent I got my TRN and password. Logged onto evisa and no documents were attached to application. So rang agent who said you still have no case officer and they didn't need to attach any documents as they have everything. Then next day the agent had uploaded basic things like passports and skills assessment. Also status changed from in progress (application received awaiting assessment) to application received (application received awaiting lodgement. So what comes first lodgement or assessment.

Your agent would also not know whether you have CO or not, unless the CO needs something, they will not make contact.

What do you mean by "what comes first lodgement or assessment?"

Have you already done your medicals and police checks ? The first I heard from my case officer was an email requesting this further information. I uploaded birt cert, skill assessment etc etc when I initially lodged my application.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

As Rupert says, some people never hear from anyone at DIAC until they receive notification of their grant letter.

We received a generic email from Adelaide on 01/01/13 to say that we had been assigned to Team 8 and that they wanted us to send copies of birth and marriage certs (we had already uploaded these, but no prob to send over on an email).

I believe that if our CO did not need these additional docs, I don't think we would have received the generic email from Adelaide.

Our "meds link" was always on our evisa portal from the very beginning.

CARIG6686,

call DIAC and get to know the , Case processing officer name and number aswell email ID.

The number provided in the fotters of all acknowledmnet letters. add +61 if outside Australia.

The recieved signifcant high number of calls hence they may put you on hold for 10-15 minutes. keep open all application summary detail while phone in DIAC. They may ask you few questions like DOB, Visa kind etc etc for just client verification.

It seems to me that you have a CO but he/she is at this moment donot required or reached to a stage to need some additional information/document.

dO NOT WORRY its very usuall. Co will not say you Hi.

Best Regards,

good luck with application

Hi thanks for the replys. Yes my status changed other day to from in progress to application received. The definition of each is application assessed and application lodged. So was thinking the status of my application gone backwards. Or maybe problems with the system. I though I read somewhere they notifiy you when CO is allocated. Is it a case of some do some dont.

Archived