Asking again - who is hiring in the construction world.............

SKIPPY59

If you read the Age newspaper in Melbourne today you would have read where a construction site is being blockaded presently, not by striking workers but by unemployed trades people who are complaining that they are bringing in people from overseas and they the Aussie contingent need jobs. This is true and its happening a lot. Construction is a bit on the nose presently.

Need to check to see if job is on the wanted list , construction is slowing down with rates dropping but not as bad as uk.

it is totally different the way things are built over here with regulations completely different take alook at the BUilding codes of Austraila

Need to check to see if job is on the wanted list , construction is slowing down with rates dropping but not as bad as uk.

it is totally different the way things are built over here with regulations completely different take alook at the BUilding codes of Austraila

Hi - yes its defo on the skills wanted list - I have worked in Brisbane before so am familiar with australia codes of practice - but you're right I should have another look.

I have searched and applied all places - seek career one, Leighton, Laing Orourke etc..........

Archived