Partner skills and IELTS - still confused!

Del70

I've been reading the accompanying booklet to the 190 Visa and I'm still confused about Partner Skills requirement.......

We want to claim 5 points for my Partner Skills, and we're about to send off both my husband's and my AITSL paperwork.

If I'm successful with my AITSL Skills Assessment, and go ahead with EOI etc, for the Partner Skills points will I need to take the IELTS test, or will my British Passport be enough evidence of English ability? The booklet's a bit confusing............

Thanks. :)

I've been reading the accompanying booklet to the 190 Visa and I'm still confused about Partner Skills requirement.......

We want to claim 5 points for my Partner Skills, and we're about to send off both my husband's and my AITSL paperwork.

If I'm successful with my AITSL Skills Assessment, and go ahead with EOI etc, for the Partner Skills points will I need to take the IELTS test, or will my British Passport be enough evidence of English ability? The booklet's a bit confusing............

Thanks. :)

If you can meet their English language criterion and get past AITSL you will get past the DIAC for partner points.

If you can meet their English language criterion and get past AITSL you will get past the DIAC for partner points.

Just with this assessment. Partner needs positive results or he/she must be just on same list? Thanks

Archived