Www.dailymail.com!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dublin4

Hmmm so we have to give advance warning when posting links from the daily mail now huh? I'm do glad there are a few extra 'mods/admin' on this site telling us what we have to do. Lucky you put this in the UK section and you are in the uk

Well that was a bit tongue in cheek Wakeboard. Your an Aussie aren't you? I can tell!:biglaugh:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It has nothing to do with me what paper you read. Improve your mind by switching from The Daily Mail to The Daily sport if you want!

It's just that I don't want to stumble across it here. There is no need to dumb this fine, informative forum down, by continually copying and pasting bullshit from some awful gossip rag.

You really should try to lighten up a little bit Andy.

There is a real easy way to avoid stumbling across DM content on this site; simply leave.

Guest Guest 47403
There is a real easy way to avoid stumbling across DM content on this site; simply leave.

To the point..............but very true.

ok, now please find a post of mine where I have quoted the daily mail as I don't tend to do that very often at all, however I don't see a problem with others doing it, and I do have a lighter side, now strap your todger back up and get on the mail website for some informative info :cool:

We all know who quotes The Mail on a daily basis on this forum (Don't we M2M) It was a lighthearted, tongue in cheek dig at her! It's almost as if she is addicted to it? She should get help, before it's to late!

Guest Guest 47403
Thanks, I didnt have a clue what he was talking about LOL.

It's because your an Ozzie and don't get the English sense of humour :laugh:

What does being an Aussie have to do with it? Can you tell Andy is English by his post?

I'm suggesting that Aussies struggle with irony! Lets be honest here Wakey, Aussies don't have the best sense of humour do they? There are exceptions, my Mrs for example. As a general rule of thumb though, when it comes to a laugh and an Aussie.............Sweet Jesus!

I can tell that Andy is English, and I can also tell that he reads The Daily Mail.:biggrin: All that angst about immigration is not healthy! The Daily Mail winds it's readers like a key winds a clock.

I'm suggesting that Aussies struggle with irony! Lets be honest here Wakey, Aussies don't have the best sense of humour do they? There are exceptions, my Mrs for example. As a general rule of thumb though, when it comes to a laugh and an Aussie.............Sweet Jesus!

I can tell that Andy is English, and I can also tell that he reads The Daily Mail.:biggrin: All that angst about immigration is not healthy! The Daily Mail winds it's readers like a key winds a clock.

I have my own mind and i dont need a newspaper to influence me.

Is that a joke??? I don't get it.

Of course your missus would be an exception. I can't remember the last time I had a laugh with my Aussie mate, I was wondering why I have been enjoying my time back in the UK so much, thanks dubby.

Thanks for your suggestion, but I don't want to leave just yet. This forum needs balance. The people in the middle are a grand sensible bunch, but there are far to many arse kissing wannabees and empty headed Aussies. :biggrin:

Is that a joke??? I don't get it.

Of course your missus would be an exception. I can't remember the last time I had a laugh with my Aussie mate, I was wondering why I have been enjoying my time back in the UK so much, thanks dubby.

It appears to be a joke but you'd have to have a sense of humour to get it; something us Aussies apparently don't have.

His missus isn't an exception she's exceptional; would have to be to put up with him.

Maybe you're just not funny. You probably think you are but more than likely you're not.

Thanks for your suggestion, but I don't want to leave just yet. This forum needs balance. The people in the middle are a grand sensible bunch, but there are far to many arse kissing wannabees and empty headed Aussies. :biggrin:

Personal insults?? Pot kettle mate. Hang around as much as you want, the anti Aus gang needs you.

Come on movingbacktoaus, Aussies don't have the best sense of humour! There's no need for personal insults!:biglaugh:

I think Aussies have a perfectly good sense of humour. Maybe we just don't find you funny. Don't be bitter not everyone can make others laugh.

Sorry I'll avoid personal insults and follow your lead and just insult whole nations instead :biggrin:

Personal insults?? Pot kettle mate. Hang around as much as you want, the anti Aus gang needs you.

That is not a personal insult, it's a general observation. I have no wish to be a part of any gang! Don't be such a child Wakey................I express my honest opinions on how I found Oz. I lived there and I did not like it. It wasn't because I Missed my family, I was not depressed, I did not need to try another state..................I did not like it because I thought Oz was ****. It is a valid opinion, and one that is felt by many, but not often expressed on this forum because of the likes of you and your gang (immature:no:) who cannot bare anyone criticising your country.

I didn't really need to hea r your 'story' again. I've heard it all before. I can handle criticism of Australia. Just don't like the generalisations, or stupid comments like, it's ****. My honest opinion, there are a few of you that obviously didnt like Aus and again dont like it when people attempt to correct your outlandish opinions.

Anyway carry on as you were, I'm sure the forum will be better for your general observations, with or without your gang.

After all the DM is a British paper read by mostly British people. No offence to DM readers (the ones who take it seriously) but you'd have to be empty headed to believe the crap they print.

I agree with you there, you would have to be a moron. :biggrin:

I agree with you there, you would have to be a moron. :biggrin:

I hardly think you can criticize anyone for reading the Daily Mail when you yourself reads the Irish Independent :biglaugh:

The Daily Mail is a newspaper, newspapers have to make money, we read them, even those of us who hate the daily mail and I am not one of them read it. So its doing something right.

Why do I read it, because the Mail has a good web site, easy to use and visually pleasing. So its easy. Do I believe everything I read, no more than anything I read in any other newspaper. Tend to cross reference a bit.

Do I think it a right wing rag, aren't most news papers right leaning these days.

So we do not need a Daily Mail thread, I sometimes quote the Mail if I think others may be interested.

Its an inanimate object a Newspaper not a person.

The Daily Mail is a newspaper, newspapers have to make money, we read them, even those of us who hate the daily mail and I am not one of them read it. So its doing something right.

Why do I read it, because the Mail has a good web site, easy to use and visually pleasing. So its easy. Do I believe everything I read, no more than anything I read in any other newspaper. Tend to cross reference a bit.

Do I think it a right wing rag, aren't most news papers right leaning these days.

So we do not need a Daily Mail thread, I sometimes quote the Mail if I think others may be interested.

Its an inanimate object a Newspaper not a person.

i don't know anyone who reads the daily mail as a paper or online, then again I mix with people who have been to UNI and got degrees.

Archived