Www.dailymail.com!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dublin4

I think it would be appropriate for all news items that derive from the aforementioned paper to go in this thread!The Daily Mail is a moronic hateful rag, read by moronic hateful people, or others that know no better.

PIO members that posses half a brain, do not want their days, or this fine forum to be sullied by anything that comes out of that comic. Although, if you truly want to see how dumb, racist, homophobic, hateful or just plain stupid some people can be......look no further than the readers comments section of their fine, online gossip rag of a service.:biglaugh:

If you do wish to start a thread that contains content from that publication, please warn PIO members by proceeding the title of your thread with a.....(DM CONTENT) The more discerning members among us will then know not to click on the thread.

Many Thanks.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think it would be appropriate for all news items that derive from the aforementioned paper to go in this thread!The Daily Mail is a moronic hateful rag, read by moronic hateful people, or others that know no better.

PIO members that posses half a brain, do not want their days, or this fine forum to be sullied by anything that comes out of that comic. Although, if you truly want to see how dumb, racist, homophobic, hateful or just plain stupid some people can be......look no further than the readers comments section of their fine, online gossip rag of a service.:biglaugh:

If you do wish to start a thread that contains content from that publication, please warn PIO members by proceeding the title of your thread with a.....(DM CONTENT) The more discerning members among us will then know not to click on the thread.

Many Thanks.

Please enlighten us as to what we should be reading in your "discerning" view?

Guest scrumpy

The Daily Mail is like a FEW posts on here, you just got to read them to confirm your own life, just aint that bad, and in comparison its fantastic.

Guest Guest 47403

Many Thanks.

Thanks but I'll post what I like from which ever source I want to unless other wise advised by the site Mods.

That is all!

Thanks but I'll post what I like from which ever source I want to unless other wise advised by the site Mods.

That is all!

mate the mods are all busy quoting from that paper so I wouldn't worry, it is also odd that none of the tag team can enlighten us as to what newspaper we should be reading, maybe they cannot read and only look at the pictures.

Guest Guest 47403

I don't think I have ever used a Daily Mail link on here, but I have now.............just something about idiots hiding behind keyboards that brings out the worst in me :biggrin:

I don't think I have ever used a Daily Mail link on here, but I have now.............just something about idiots hiding behind keyboards that brings out the worst in me :biggrin:

Your right Bazza! I'm hiding behind my keyboard right now, don't be so silly!

Anyways, I'm off to the bathroom, although I doubt I'll be able to piss straight through fear!:biglaugh:

Guest chris955
...just something about idiots hiding behind keyboards that brings out the worst in me :biggrin:

Dont be so hard on yourself.

Guest Guest 47403
Dont be so hard on yourself.

I won't be don't worry.

Has your move back not lived up to expectation Chris? Got a lot of time on your hands must be the weather eh? You seem to be spending an awful lot of time on here :laugh:

Guest chris955
I won't be don't worry.

Has your move back not lived up to expectation Chris? Got a lot of time on your hands must be the weather eh? You seem to be spending an awful lot of time on here :laugh:

Is living in Australia not lived up to yours as you seem to be on here all the time.

Guest Guest 47403
Your right Bazza! I'm hiding behind my keyboard right now, don't be so silly!

Anyways, I'm off to the bathroom, although I doubt I'll be able to piss straight through fear!:biglaugh:

I think you'd be better off sitting down don't want you to miss wee man :biggrin:

I have no idea what that means.

Don't worry I will explain for you,

baz does not want Dublin to miss the pan he is pissing in,

it is also odd that none of the tag team can enlighten us as to what newspaper we should be reading, maybe they cannot read and only look at the pictures.

Tag team! :biglaugh: Are you as serious in real life as you are on here? I imagine you getting up early, jumping into a White Transit van, driving to a newsagents to buy a paper (Going by your endless hateful drivel about immigration, I'm guessing...... A Daily Mail?) You then meet up with your colleagues in some greasy spoon cafe, where you all get yourself into a egg & sausage spitting fervour while reading the latest bullshit from that rag! :biggrin:

As for what paper I buy? I don't buy one! Being Irish, I do check out The Irish Independent online!

Guest Guest 47403
Hang on was that a legal tag, did the ref see you tag in ?

And here I was thinking you were one of the more intelligent groupies............

Tag team! :biglaugh: Are you as serious in real life as you are on here? I imagine you getting up early, jumping into a White Transit van, driving to a newsagents to buy a paper (Going by your endless hateful drivel about immigration, I'm guessing...... A Daily Mail?) You then meet up with your colleagues in some greasy spoon cafe, where you all get yourself into a egg & sausage spitting fervour while reading the latest bullshit from that rag! :biggrin:

As for what paper I buy? I don't buy one! Being Irish, I do check out The Irish Independent online!

So if you don't read any papers what the fxxx has it got to do with you if others choose to read the mail?

I have no idea what that means.

He is trying to imply that I am a 'wee man' in the trouser department, and because of this I may find it hard to avoid unwanted spillage. :biggrin: I refute these allegations most strongly. In fact, after I have unstrapped myself from my thigh, it a nigh on impossibility for me to miss.

So if you don't read any papers what the fxxx has it got to do with you if others choose to read the mail?

It has nothing to do with me what paper you read. Improve your mind by switching from The Daily Mail to The Daily sport if you want!

It's just that I don't want to stumble across it here. There is no need to dumb this fine, informative forum down, by continually copying and pasting bullshit from some awful gossip rag.

You really should try to lighten up a little bit Andy.

Guest chris955
He is trying to imply that I am a 'wee man' in the trouser department, and because of this I may find it hard to avoid unwanted spillage. :biggrin: I refute these allegations most strongly. In fact, after I have unstrapped myself from my thigh, it a nigh on impossibility for me to miss.

Thanks, I didnt have a clue what he was talking about LOL.

It has nothing to do with me what paper you read. Improve your mind by switching from The Daily Mail to The Daily sport if you want!

It's just that I don't want to stumble across it here. There is no need to dumb this fine, informative forum down, by continually copying and pasting bullshit from some awful gossip rag.

You really should try to lighten up a little bit Andy.

ok, now please find a post of mine where I have quoted the daily mail as I don't tend to do that very often at all, however I don't see a problem with others doing it, and I do have a lighter side, now strap your todger back up and get on the mail website for some informative info :cool:

Archived