Arrived on d 14

Ms Petite

Well I have finally arrived and delighted 2 b wrting my arrival report. The flight was good but long - left Ireland @5am on Sunday morning + touched downn on Monday @ 3 pm. God d heat Was unreal Was not prepared for it - had 2 take a shower when I got to the accomodation which is in shenton park. Must say its v nice . Most relaxng and serviced well by public transport. Went in 2 d city on tues to get bank cards. Also got a smart rider ticket which is v handy. Had a walks around and it seems v nice strange to c xmas decorations on sale + shorts in the same isle. Have applied for tfn no on line. Went to do medicare 2 day but the queue Was ridiclous. Going to take some time to relax + njoy d weather. It makes such a change from home. Gotta go + catch some rays:cool:

Don't go too mad on the rays Ms Petite, you live here now so there's plenty of time. No need to go out and get burnt like a lot of holiday makers. This weather is a bit strange for Perth at the moment, a lot more humid than we usually get. It's usually a more dry heat with nice sea breezes in the afternoon. I think the cyclone which came down the coast last week is still affecting our weather.

Hope you are settling in.

Archived