happy new year to all on poms in oz

kangaroo.bruce

Wishing Everyone a very Happy New Year and a Prosperous 2013

This woman walks into a tattoo parlor and asks for a tattoo of a christmas tree on her right inner thigh and a cocktail drink on her left inner thigh. The tatoo artist say thats an unusual request. "Why do you want two tattoos there?"

So she says "Because my husband needs to eat between christmas and new years."

Guest The Pom Queen
Arhhhhh Mrs K, just thought I'd share my wealth of knowledge

You can't have much knowledge then as you always beggar off within a week, typical male can't keep it up (the posts that is)

Als Pablo in het Italiaans praatten, den mach ik in het Nederlands doen alsjeblieft? :0 xx

:laugh:I know better than to (A) try and "out" language a Dutchie,and (B) try and speak it!!:confused:

I remember talking to a Dutch lad in the porta cabin in Germany,stirring a big pot of stew he was

I said " how come all you Dutch can speak about three languages then?"

He carried on stirring the stew and said in English,"because nobody is speaking the #######g Dutch":biglaugh:

All the best for 2013 Anna:wubclub:

:laugh:I know better than to (A) try and "out" language a Dutchie,and (B) try and speak it!!:confused:

I remember talking to a Dutch lad in the porta cabin in Germany,stirring a big pot of stew he was

I said " how come all you Dutch can speak about three languages then?"

He carried on stirring the stew and said in English,"because nobody is speaking the #######g Dutch":biglaugh:

All the best for 2013 Anna:wubclub:

Pahahaha! It's true!

Happy New Year Pabs. Have a fantastic one. Xx

Archived