PCC requirement

giri1979

Thanks for the response..will apply for one..though I checked on the FBI page and it said 5-6 weeks..( not sure what is the real turnaround time though)

Definitely closer to 6 weeks and I would add another 2 weeks if you live outside the US (unless you opt to have them Fedex the PCC to you).

thanks I just had one additional question :

I am currently in U.K.. I have to get an Indian PCC too ,which I can get it from the Indian High commision , but they require my passport for this , and I cannot submit my passport now since I need to submit it for my UK visa extension . I feel there could be a delay in getting it back stamped..so in case I am not able to submit the Indian PCC within 28 days ..will there be a problem , or will I can get an extension for this specific scenario if I request my Case Officer?

thanks I just had one additional question :

I am currently in U.K.. I have to get an Indian PCC too ,which I can get it from the Indian High commision , but they require my passport for this , and I cannot submit my passport now since I need to submit it for my UK visa extension . I feel there could be a delay in getting it back stamped..so in case I am not able to submit the Indian PCC within 28 days ..will there be a problem , or will I can get an extension for this specific scenario if I request my Case Officer?

My husband got his Indian police check back in around 10 days he gave passport On a mon and they told him to come following Thursday but if you have to submit for uk extension immediately then just talk with your case officer and explain they are usually fine as long as are keeping them informed and making every effort to fill their request I had 90 days to get our checks medicals and also evidence of permission to remove kids from uk we couldn't meet the last point in that time and they have granted us extension without any problem

mem