Omg I will be in Sydney by the 14th of Jan

rachall

Had an email on Monday asking me to delay my move until the end of Jan then 24 hrs later have another saying be here by the 14th or lose your job!!! My head is in a whirl, my stomach in knots. I will have to leave the OH behind to complete the sale of the house and make the journey with my offspring.

I was offered a job as a community nurse manager, which was then taken from me and I have now been offered a job on nights despite being told that they would find me something as close to the original as possible.

Hmmmmm interesting times ahead. What ever happens, it will be an experience x

Had an email on Monday asking me to delay my move until the end of Jan then 24 hrs later have another saying be here by the 14th or lose your job!!! My head is in a whirl, my stomach in knots. I will have to leave the OH behind to complete the sale of the house and make the journey with my offspring.

I was offered a job as a community nurse manager, which was then taken from me and I have now been offered a job on nights despite being told that they would find me something as close to the original as possible.

It will be good practice for working in Health in Oz and the organisation that goes with it...but you might just love it.

It will be good practice for working in Health in Oz and the organisation that goes with it...but you might just love it.

Are you working at The Canberra Hospital?

Good luck with the move. It can be done, I did it in not much longer although not over christmas. :wink:

Make sure the job is what you want to do though ... you are a nurse you qualify for a permanent visa and with that you can be more picky with jobs. Make the right long term decision.

Good luck with the move. It can be done, I did it in not much longer although not over christmas. :wink:

Make sure the job is what you want to do though ... you are a nurse you qualify for a permanent visa and with that you can be more picky with jobs. Make the right long term decision.

Problem is Rupert, I don't qualify for pr as I don't have enough points due to age and years of experience.

Archived