new to the gap, brisbane

how you going..... (will never get fed up of hearing that). we have just arrived in Brisbane a week or so ago and are finally moving into our house tomorrow. so now is about the rite time for us to meet some of you wonderful poms in Brisbane. were a young couple (33 and 27) with a daughter of 5. please get in touch or pm me a contact number. Gordon

Welcome Gordon !!! I have quite a few years on you and I'm an Aussie but welcome anyway :)

Lucky you arriving just in time for an east coast heat wave...hottest day in a decade tomorrow for you moving:wacko:

Sounds like you have found your feet pretty quickly anyway with having a place already...is it air conditioned?

hi fish and shoes, yip made it and I must say its been exciting, the house has no air con which in todays heat is a killer but we will get one tomorrow cause I cant put up with this heat at night, one other issue is there is no TV Arial. theres a Telstra connection with a thread on it as if you need to screw something onto it but I assume that's a phone line.

Guest Guest16631

.............it is a warm day though..lol...............never had aircon here................just got used to it........good to hear your here in Brisbane..........take care..........!............tink x

Guest GeorgeD
Where abouts in Brisbane are you?

There's a hint in the title of the thread...New to The Gap, Brisbane. I'd say he's in The Gap. North West suburb of the city.

hello there and welcome to sunny queensland ! weve just moved into brisbane too and are keen to meet up wth other people in the same position as us. we are from scotland . we were living in the gap until a couple of weeks ago but are now in bulimba. send us a wee message and we should meet up. we also have a wee girl of five ! xxemma

Archived