Which bits of which countries would make the perfect place to live?????

Buttercup

The aquatic beauty of the Stockholm Archipelago, the business and creative energy/buzz of London, the weather and way of life of Quercy (SW France), the engineering industry of Germany, the pubs of England, the mountains of NZ South Island, and the coast made up of a sprinkling of Sydney's northern beaches, more of NZ South Island (Fiordland, Marlborough Sounds, Abel Tasman NP)

I think the coast would get a bit busy :wink:

Interesting question. But too hard to pick!

Awwwww its a hard one! the friendliness of the dutch people(ok its people,not a "bit" but...):wubclub:

The big skies of Aus,the scenery of Bavaria(and efficiency of Germany),the buzz,the craic and edginess of the Reeperbahn in Hamburg and Istanbul,loved that great big melting pot of Europe and Asia,so much diversity in one city:notworthy:

Oh,and can i bowl in.............all the women have to be sweaty,fiery latina types:animal-pig::wink:

Ha ha, sweaty, firey latino women! Now that is funny.

New York City, California coast line, Egypt's history, English humour, Aussie scenery. You can't of course beat the 'feral' Aussie bloke, complete with Pat Sharpe style mullet, no shoes, and a shirt with the sleeves cut off at the arms driving a 1975 something or other! Now that's my kinda man....

Guest The Ropey HOFF

The gorgeous beaches and warm azure seas in Australia, the fantastic huge houses as well, the great outdoor indoor living areas that you have and can use a lot because of the great weather. I like the close proximity of everything in the UK and we have everything we want really, the UK has been good to us, but I want more.

I was just wondering (like you do), if you could take all the best bits from all the places you ever lived in or visited and put them all together, what would it be like??? I am not talking just about Oz and UK of course.....

Somewhere in Europe without question ....

The French have it all ......but so do the Germans .....Austrians and Swiss .......

The French ....spanish and portugese have the beaches

The french ....Austrians and Swiss have the mountains

But we have the best villages and countryside and the infastructure that goes with it .....transport .....postal service .....shops .....pubs

So its rural or semi rural Britain to live and Europe to visit

I do envy some of the Europeans though ......they seem to have TIME ......AND THE fRENCH DONT GIVE A S..T .......2 hour lunches are common LOL........rivalry aside .....they have the work-life balance about right

Somewhere in Europe without question ....

The French have it all ......but so do the Germans .....Austrians and Swiss .......

The French ....spanish and portugese have the beaches

The french ....Austrians and Swiss have the mountains

But we have the best villages and countryside and the infastructure that goes with it .....transport .....postal service .....shops .....pubs

So its rural or semi rural Britain to live and Europe to visit

I do envy some of the Europeans though ......they seem to have TIME ......AND THE fRENCH DONT GIVE A S..T .......2 hour lunches are common LOL........rivalry aside .....they have the work-life balance about right

Bloody hell ......i almost forgot ITALY

.......it has history ......real beauty ......mountains .....weather ......beaches ......and some sh.te .....

Naples was a shock !

Archived