Land Friday evening in Brisbane

leoniegirl

If your hiring a car check to see which are open. We used budget and were 24/7 and really good. Also fair priced.

Phage you a sat nav. I bought one on eBay for £42. Worked a treat. Can post link if you wish.

accommodation was in sunshine coast and drove with no problems after a long flight inc little Callum at 11 months.

Best wishes. Danny

If you need a hand with anything just shout !

I left the Uk many years ago and have lived in Brisbane for over 20 yrs.

Arriving in a new Coutry, let alone a new city can be quite daunting

Me and my wife spent a day last weekend showing a young family from Manchester around Brisbane and it just reminded me how confusing it can all be.

Steve

Guest Guest 47403
If you need a hand with anything just shout !

I left the Uk many years ago and have lived in Brisbane for over 20 yrs.

Arriving in a new Coutry, let alone a new city can be quite daunting

Me and my wife spent a day last weekend showing a young family from Manchester around Brisbane and it just reminded me how confusing it can all be.

Steve

How kind of you :wubclub:

Feel free to ask any questions you need to - it's all a bit daunting at first. Not having any clue the best place to get things - I remember posting on the FB group about where to get a clothes dryer as had no idea!

Where are you looking to settle?

Safe journey - I find that this website is a godsend, everyone is so helpful it really makes the move much easier. I regularly meet people who emigrated years ago through my job and totally admire them as they came out on a £10 ticket and have made their lives here, must have been so hard to do before internet, skype, cheap phonecalls etc , we might think of it as a big move but we have it so easy these day to what others had.

Thats really kind of you ! I would have loved to have met up ( I'm from Manchester also ) unfortunetly the Registered Migration Agent we used failed to sort my visa and I checked in for a flight on Thursday but was refused travel

I'm annoyed to say the least but I should have checked !

Only saving grace was the house hadn't sold and my children hadn't been taken out of school because the wife would have literally killed me !

Back to the drawing board 10 months of planning down the pan !

But thanks again for the offer

Archived