august visa applicants

melpaul

hi peps getting frustrated

anybody else applied in august still waiting for file number my application was recived on 21 august and money taken 17 nov but still nothing i have read that some august applications have recived file num anyone else waiting

:arghh::arghh::arghh:

mel:wubclub:trying to stay calm

Guest claire&fred

Hi Mel

Ours was lodged 29 Aug. No full ack as yet. Don't worry, I am sure it will come soon. It can be very frustrating. I was stressing about it so much I nearly imploded! OH told me to calm down, take each day as it comes, so I am trying.

I know that there are some people who lodged after us that have got their full ack. Not sure why, might have something to do with their trades. I am sure that ours will come in the next 2-3 weeks. I also keep an eye on the BritishExpats website on their August applications thread to see those that are getting their full acks.

Claire

Guest claire&fred

Yes, I know what you mean. My Agent says that is how they work, but it obviously is not. I am sure there will be a thread soon saying you got full ack, hopefully along with mine not long after.

Claire

Guest Steve&Mandy

Hi I know how you feel, keep checking my e-mails for aknowledgment but still waiting, every Tuesday email the address on my receipt to check on what date they are upto and it is showing 13 Aug 07 being aknowledged at present, but this was the same as when I emailed them last week. Hopefully it will not be much longer though.

Mandy

136 Skilled visa applied for

Application received on 27 Aug 07

Payment taken and receipt 30 Nov 07

Awaiting aknowledgment

HI GUYS ..... WE LODGED ON 31ST AUG ..... WE DID NOT GET A RECEIPT BUT GOT FULL ACK LAST THURS ..... THERE IS NO RHYME OR REASON TO THE WAY THE VISAS ARE BEING PROCESSED ..... BUT DONT PANIC YOU WILL GET FULL ACK SOON [sAYS ME WHO WAS NEARLY UP THE WALL WITH WORRY ] LOL WE GOT OURS WHEN WE LEAST EXPECTED IT :wacko:

MRS KEILY

Guest The T's

Hi - Know how you're feeling!!

Our application was received on 16 August and money taken on 14 November - have just been away for a week and was really hoping something would be waiting for us when we returned. It's beginning to drive me mad all this waiting!!!!

Nikki :unsure:

Still here with no formal acknowledgement. I am starting to go into a deep dark depression...........:sad:

The only thing keeping me going is that fact that I have to put the computer on first thing in the morning to check my e-mails. Only 8 weeks left till I should officially have my case number.:arghh:

Guest stevebison2000

hi, we applied august, application arrive around the 17th. we got receipted on 21 november but am still

waiting for full acknowlegement.

its really frustrating and im checking my emails all the time.

Guest haysgood

Hi Mel,

Our application was received on 6 August, and we only got acknowedgment today (hoorah!). The aspc email showed last week that they were acknowledging applications from 13 August, but we only got acknowledged today so it doesnt seem very accurate! You will definitely hear something any day now, Im sure of it!

:v_SPIN:

Hayley

Hi mel

I applied with a paper based visa on the 18th august with a 136 skilled independant.

Payment attempted in November, (credit card had expired).

Payment attempted agian with new card 29th November (card company refused, no reason)

I was then ignored until 16th january when payment was taken and received full acknowledgement and receipted same day. 17th January.

I was lucky as they could of returned my visa application, but there does not seem to be any consistent timeline or process.

Chalky

• 2 weeks later...
Guest claire&fred
hi peps

at last iv got my file number just got in from work an email of my agent :jiggy:

hope it wont be to long for anyother august appl

thanks mel

Hi Mel

Congratulations on getting your FRN.

Claire :)

Guest KP Nuts

Congratulations Melpaul on the acknowledgement, now the drinks are on you on the 9th March, lol

Well done, one step closer

KP Nuts

Guest PIPPADEE
glitteryourwayfc93e9d2nz9.gif

IT FEELS GOOD DONT IT !!!

MRS KEILY

Hi we applied on 4th Aug, we got our CO on the 30th Jan , meds and pcc sent . Waiting for the grant letter!. Dont give up Augusteees we are begining to move.

Pippadee

Guest stevebison2000

well at least some of you are. we still waiting.

we applied mid august, receipt 21 nov 07 but still waiting for acknowledgement.

seems so long.

Guest kingsburycourt

Hi Guys, yes we are one of the many August applicants. I am a nurse applying on a 136 visa. Ours was received on 9th August and money taken in November. We had acknowledegment on 2nd January by mail andtold due to the backlog of applicants, they were only now processing visas received in January 07. Its a crazy system. I have a job offer in a city hospital who keep contacting me to ask where I am up to in the process. I believe they are fast tracking applications after 1st September as they sat the english language test. Stay positive each day is another day closer.

We had acknowledegment on 2nd January by mail andtold due to the backlog of applicants, they were only now processing visas received in January 07. Its a crazy system.

hi kingsburycourt things cant be that bad as iv seen peps on hear get visas and applied in may 2oo7

Guest claire&fred
Hi claire it cant be much longer for you now hope you hear soon

Thanks. I had a dream last night that we got our ack. today. Well of course we did not. I am trying to act like I don't care but feel like crap when OH reads emails in morning and there is nothing. Do you think there might be something wrong with our application?

Claire :arghh:

Guest KP Nuts
Congratulations Melpaul on the acknowledgement, now the drinks are on you on the 9th March, lol

Well done, one step closer

KP Nuts

Sorry Melpaul, got you confussed with someone else, your not in Essex, so won't be buying the drinks on the 9th, sorry again

But congratulations still the same............

KP Nuts

Archived