We fly today

ADAWN

Today is the day.

Our flight is at 10:20 tonight

OH left around 2 weeks ago so it is just me and two kids 7 and 3

we arrive in Perth on Wednesday morning OH picking us up from the airport in the new car

the last few weeks have been a whirlwind around 3 weeks ago the nerves subsided being replaced by mainly excitement but last night the nerves came back and the thought of leaving our life here for this unknown made me feel like throwing up, that was also after spending 4 plus hours packing and trying to get everything in to the allowed wweight.

feeling better this morning, will update you all on the other side, once we get a breather.

Today is the day.

Our flight is at 10:20 tonight

OH left around 2 weeks ago so it is just me and two kids 7 and 3

we arrive in Perth on Wednesday morning OH picking us up from the airport in the new car

the last few weeks have been a whirlwind around 3 weeks ago the nerves subsided being replaced by mainly excitement but last night the nerves came back and the thought of leaving our life here for this unknown made me feel like throwing up, that was also after spending 4 plus hours packing and trying to get everything in to the allowed wweight.

feeling better this morning, will update you all on the other side, once we get a breather.

Good luck hunny and here's to you and yours new wonderful future and amazibg adventure.........one day, we may be as worthy as you....wish us luck.

Archived