Vegetarian Suet Where can I find it?

NowPerth

It's usually for making puddings with. I want to make my Christmas pudding. Last year we arrived in December so we had to buy Christmas pudding and cake and it wasn't the same. I will order it on-line if the British shop doesn't have it. Thanks for the link. :notworthy:

I found some in Sisters Supa IGA (or whatever it's called!) upstairs in Lakeside, Joondalup a few weeks ago. I bought a couple of boxes in case I can't find it again! I've also seen it somewhere else since, but not sure where....could have been in Sweet Safari, in Woodvale Boulevard Shopping Centre. Good luck!

I found some in Sisters Supa IGA (or whatever it's called!) upstairs in Lakeside, Joondalup a few weeks ago. I bought a couple of boxes in case I can't find it again! I've also seen it somewhere else since, but not sure where....could have been in Sweet Safari, in Woodvale Boulevard Shopping Centre. Good luck!

Thank you, I'll phone Sweet Safari. I went to Sisters Super IGA on Saturday and they had sold out.

Ooh they have a UK shop? I'm new here and also vegetarian - it is a challenge but I've lost weight, so not complaining :-)

'Best of British' Shop 80b Floreat Forum Howtree Place, Floreat Western Australia 6014

UK Central U 3, 80 Winton Rd JOONDALUP, WA, 6027 (the other side of Joondalup drive from the main shopping centre)

Sisters Super IGA (upstairs in main shopping centre) has a good british range.

Got it! Home made Christmas puddings are now very likely. :jiggy:

SAM_9222.jpg

Sweet Safari, Woodvale Shopping Centre. Does British, Kiwi, South African, American. Mainly food, but the woman who runs it orders in a lot of things specially for customers that aren't normally on the shelves (eg washing powder). Lovely little shop. A much bigger range of crisps, sweets etc than in the supermarkets. The children were pleased to hear they do pickled onion monster munch.

SAM_9222.jpg

Archived