Nomination and visa aplication together or separate

Merxi

I did my nomination first and waited 8 MONTHS for it to be approved. I submitted my visa application almost 1 month ago and still heard nothing back. Only reason is my nominated company is a new business so training requirement was not 100% guarantee and I didn't want to risk losing application fee.

So I reckon applying together slashes months off your application. If you are confident your nomination is 100% both together for sure.

Good luck.

My company did already sponsorship and nomination for my colleagues, so it should be ok. My agent doesn't want to do it together but I feel it like wasting of time. :(

Do not hire a dog and then bark yourself. If you lodge them together and the nomination is refused you will have a visa refusal on your record. This is never good and if you are onshore could be catastrophic.

Do not hire a dog and then bark yourself. If you lodge them together and the nomination is refused you will have a visa refusal on your record. This is never good and if you are onshore could be catastrophic.

That is true. But agent should know if all documents are correct and if there is 100% chance to get positive result.

The waiting is hard isn' t it Merxi? But I'm sure your agent is doing it that way with your best intentions in mind.... if you trust them, just let it be. You read lots of the stories of bad agents, where people lose lots of money, but it sounds as though your agent is safe guarding your cash until s/he is sure. I sounds as though they have your best interests in mind.

Good luck with the rest of your application.

Thanks Tickled Pink,

it is hard, specially when you don't know how long it takes.

The waiting is hard isn' t it Merxi? But I'm sure your agent is doing it that way with your best intentions in mind.... if you trust them, just let it be. You read lots of the stories of bad agents, where people lose lots of money, but it sounds as though your agent is safe guarding your cash until s/he is sure. I sounds as though they have your best interests in mind.

Good luck with the rest of your application.

Archived