URGENT Pubs in Brissie with kids cages

Guest Aldo

I've got a rello here staying in central Brisbane and need to meet them today but have to take the wife and kids. I need a pub with a kids area quick. PLEASE HELP

ok then, what if i leave the kids in the back of the car with the window down half an inch (for air) and a saucer of water? should be ok for at least 3/4 hrs i reckon.

Guest fairbloodydinkum

meet them at southbank..plenty of places to sit about and a small beach for the kids...pubs not far either:jiggy:

ok then, what if i leave the kids in the back of the car with the window down half an inch (for air) and a saucer of water? should be ok for at least 3/4 hrs i reckon.

I am sure are joking on this.

Tempature inside the car can reach 30 deg cent higher than the outside temp with in a few minutes.

There was a sad case in Perth were the parents left a child in there second car by time they realised and drove back the child had died.

Guest fairbloodydinkum

i'm sure it was said in jest without thinking of the seriousness of the post......

sometimes we hit enter..before our brain clicks in...we all do it...

thanks for the advice, we ended up at the breakfast creak hotel and had a great time, the steak was beautiful. The kids where no problem (tell the social services) we just tied them to the rail outside with the nice doggies.

Archived