moved in with the outlaws,so far so good!!

bennyblueboy

moved out of our house yesterday and into the outlaws,feels a bit weird as we are essentially homeless,got all our possesions scatered over 3 locations (my brothers,sisters and mums) thank god for family! anyway bit of a mad couple of days but starting to settle in,got a cooked breakfast this morning by the mother in law,and also getting a nice roast cooked for me this afternoon washed down with a few cold bevys!! so basically its all good and i dont know why we didnt do it sooner !!! lol i think i could get used to this . only time will tell if it stays all nicey nicey or will the cracks start to appear soon? were hoping its only for 4 months as we are planing to move to perth at the end of jan so just got to look at the bigger picture.

I give it two weeks before the arguments start and we have to move out into a hotel !! loooool:laugh:

Good Luck Mate!!!

I have lived with my Outlaws twice. Not an easy thing to do, but you have to keep focused on why you are there and what it will help you to achieve in the long run. On the last occasion I did every bit of overtime I could for two reasons, to earn extra cash and to be out of their way as much as possible. We turned our bedfroom into a mini sitting room as well, so we could spend quite a bit of time in there as well to give Outlaws some privacy and also some privacy for us.

Good Luck Mate!!!

I have lived with my Outlaws twice. Not an easy thing to do, but you have to keep focused on why you are there and what it will help you to achieve in the long run. On the last occasion I did every bit of overtime I could for two reasons, to earn extra cash and to be out of their way as much as possible. We turned our bedfroom into a mini sitting room as well, so we could spend quite a bit of time in there as well to give Outlaws some privacy and also some privacy for us.

Thanks candy,i think we will be doing the same,confined to the bedroom for four months as all the OH step dad watches is fishing programmes !!!

Know exactly what you are going to go through. Did it here in the UK and also in Aus. The cooked breakfasts soon wear off;) enjoy it while it's good.:)

Cheers wakeboard,i think we are just in the honeymoon period at the minute so i think the cooked breakfast thing is probably a one off! how did you find it?

The mother in-law has been staying with us for the last few weeks. For years there has been a tension between us. Then last nite I walked in the bathroom as she sat naked in the hot bath.I locked the door and we both looked at each other threw the steamy atmosphere. I paused then realised I couldnt contain my feelings any longer, so I drowned the irritaitng b*tch.

GOOD LUCK!

Hard mate, very hard. Live with both sets of parents, and I didn't particularly like either after a few weeks.

oh no,not good mate.hopefully we can grin and bare it for a few months.They have already metioned about a few things that need fixing around the house as i am a chippy,so i reckon they think as we are living in their house i should be doing a few love jobs for them!!!

The mother in-law has been staying with us for the last few weeks. For years there has been a tension between us. Then last nite I walked in the bathroom as she sat naked in the hot bath.I locked the door and we both looked at each other threw the steamy atmosphere. I paused then realised I couldnt contain my feelings any longer, so I drowned the irritaitng b*tch.

GOOD LUCK!

HAHAHAHA!! THATS A CRACKER! Im not sure we will get our visa grant if im up on a murder charge so hopefully it wont come to that! BUT YOU NEVER KNOW :biglaugh:

My stuff was taken by the shippers on Thursday then my outlaws started moving there stuff in on Friday. My house has been taken over, everything is in the wrong place, can't find a thing I want. I've even been turfed out of my bedroom. Not sure I'm going to enjoy the next two months until we fly out. They are doing us a big favour though as I havn't got all the bother of renting my house out to complete strangers through a money grabbing agency :0D

GOOD LUCK!

:biglaugh:

My stuff was taken by the shippers on Thursday then my outlaws started moving there stuff in on Friday. My house has been taken over, everything is in the wrong place, can't find a thing I want. I've even been turfed out of my bedroom. Not sure I'm going to enjoy the next two months until we fly out. They are doing us a big favour though as I havn't got all the bother of renting my house out to complete strangers through a money grabbing agency :0D

Hey mummy,sounds like chaos! but im sure two months will fly by and you will be living the dream before you know it!:ssign19:

Guest scrumpy
No i cant do it after you said you caught the mother in law in her birthday suit! i think i would be mentaly scared for life.

I woke up last night only to find her watching me sleep! lol

What my mother in-law??? thats bizzare, so not just me she haunts:happy_face_mummy_bo

Archived