Netherlands PCC - What is the procedure

jbb

Hi,

I live in India and had spent 13 months in Netherlands. I have now been invited to apply for 190 visa. I was just wondering what is the procedure for getting the Netherlands PCC done. Can anyone please share their experience who has stayed in Netherlands and got it done. I am currently lost and do not know how do I go about getting the PCC done. Anyhelp would be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

JBB.

NETHERLANDS

Relevant document: ‘Certificate of Good Conduct’ Verklaring Omtrent het Gedrag (VOG).

Non-residents

Apply to:

Ministerie van Justitie

Dienst Justis

Afdeling COVOG

Postbus 16115

2500 BC Den Haag

THE NETHERLANDS

Or contact COVOG (Central Body Certificate of Good Conduct) directly.

Phone: +31 (0)70 - 370 7234

Provide: application form (available on the website) and a valid ID document (such as a passport).

email: frontdesk.justis@minjus.nl

Application form @ http://www.rijksoverheid.nl/bestanden/documenten-en-publicaties/brochures/2011/06/21/aanvraagformulier-verklaring-omtrent-het-gedrag-natuurlijke-personen/aanvraagformulier-vognp-aug12.pdf

Fee: currently EUR 30.05 (If applying directly to COVOG). The fee should be paid into account

number 56.99.90.971. Account holder Ministerie van Justitie/Dienst Justis/COVOG), in The Hague,

stating your name.

Payment of the fee

COVOG does not accept cheques or cash payments. You must transfer the fee to:

account 56.99.90.971

in the name of Ministerie van Veiligheid en Justitie/Dienst Justis/Covog, Den Haag

stating the name of the applicant.

Transfers from outside the Netherlands

You need the following information to transfer money from outside the Netherlands:

IBAN code NL47RBOS0569990971

BIC code (SWIFT code) RBOSNL2A

The Royal Bank of Scotland, Amsterdam

NETHERLANDS

Relevant document: ‘Certificate of Good Conduct’ Verklaring Omtrent het Gedrag (VOG).

Non-residents

Apply to:

Ministerie van Justitie

Dienst Justis

Afdeling COVOG

Postbus 16115

2500 BC Den Haag

THE NETHERLANDS

Or contact COVOG (Central Body Certificate of Good Conduct) directly.

Provide: application form (available on the website) and a valid ID document (such as a passport).

email: frontdesk.justis@minjus.nl

Application form @ http://www.rijksoverheid.nl/bestanden/documenten-en-publicaties/brochures/2011/06/21/aanvraagformulier-verklaring-omtrent-het-gedrag-natuurlijke-personen/aanvraagformulier-vognp-aug12.pdf

Fee: currently EUR 30.05 (If applying directly to COVOG). The fee should be paid into account

number 56.99.90.971. Account holder Ministerie van Justitie/Dienst Justis/COVOG), in The Hague,

stating your name.

Payment of the fee

COVOG does not accept cheques or cash payments. You must transfer the fee to:

account 56.99.90.971

in the name of Ministerie van Veiligheid en Justitie/Dienst Justis/Covog, Den Haag

stating the name of the applicant.

Transfers from outside the Netherlands

You need the following information to transfer money from outside the Netherlands:

IBAN code NL47RBOS0569990971

BIC code (SWIFT code) RBOSNL2A

The Royal Bank of Scotland, Amsterdam

Hello Cerebrus1,

Thank you for the information provided. I downloaded the form from the link you provided, but it is in Dutch. Is there any place I could download an English Version? I had also sent an email to frontdesk.justis@minjus.nl on Friday 14th Sep, but have not received any reply yet.

I was hoping that someone would have actually gone through the entire process and could then share their experience. I hope somebody does reply.

Thanks.

JBB

You should email or contact someone from the department to enquire is there is an English version. Doing a bit of legwork from there isn't that hard.

I don't recall them being too hot on having forms in other languages during my time there but they may have changed. All my official paperwork during my time there was in Dutch.

Or do you know someone who is Dutch or who speaks and reads Dutch well who can assist you with filling it out?

Alternatively, if there is only a Dutch version sit and translate it as you go through filling it out. You can translate Dutch well via Google and other places these days. And use an online dictionary to double check.

Hi,

Their website states there's no English version available and should you need a translation you have to arrange it your own.

Residents can file the application via their town hall, so alternatively you might want to check with the town hall where you live if they can help.

For online requests you need a digi ID and the request must be triggered from from requester side, so that seems not a valid option either.

Ironic they don't provide English documents and payment to be made to Royal Bank of Scotland.

very selective patriotism. welcome to the globalized world.

Good luck chasing the Dutch bureaucrats.

(No. I am not Dutch :) )

• 4 weeks later...

hi jbb,

my sis in law who is in australia on a bridging visa is also facing the same problem.she tried mailing them but no response since 3 months! tried the phone nos listed on the website, but no one answers! please update me if u ever get through some other way.

Hi,

I am currently going through this process.

A note on filling out the form: You are only required to fill out part 1, score through part 2 and write something like this information has been requested by my migration agent for immigration purposes and write their name, then attach a copy of the email of the request for a Dutch police check. Also attach a copy of the identification page from your passport.

Do an international bank transfer to the account listed above and put your name and passport number as your reference.

It should take 1.5-2 weeks for migration purposes.

Good luck.

Stelol1

Hi,

A note on filling out the form: You are only required to fill out part 1, score through part 2 and write something like this information has been requested by my migration agent for immigration purposes and write their name, then attach a copy of the email of the request for a Dutch police check. Also attach a copy of the identification page from your passport.

Do an international bank transfer to the account listed above and put your name and passport number as your reference.

Good luck.

Stelol1

thanks mate.may your tribe increase.

Hi,

Good luck.

Stelol1

Hi stelol,

Thank you for sharing your inputs. So have you already got it issued from the Dutch authorities? I did gather information that I need to email them scanned copy of the form and fill out the first part and then leave the other section and get a signature/stamp from the department which is requesting "certificate of good conduct" so that the Dutch authorities known for what purpose it is sought. I would be needing this for Australia immigration. I have not been asked by DIAC CO yet. I understand one needs to start this process only after the CO requests us for the PCC. I have started the PCC from my country which is India, but have not applied for Netherlands PCC as I have not yet been asked. But in most likely hood they will ask for it since I was there for 13 months.

Look forward to your reply.

Thanks,

JBB

Hi jbb,

I have not yet received my certificates, its only been 1 week, but I hope it will arrive soon.

I assume you can apply for it before the case officer asks for it, you would need to state in your application that it is for immigration but before its been asked for.

I contacted the Dutch embassy in London for advice before I submitted mine. You can get their number and email address from their website, they are very helpful.

Good luck

Hi jbb,

I have not yet received my certificates, its only been 1 week, but I hope it will arrive soon.

I assume you can apply for it before the case officer asks for it, you would need to state in your application that it is for immigration but before its been asked for.

I contacted the Dutch embassy in London for advice before I submitted mine. You can get their number and email address from their website, they are very helpful.

Good luck

Hello stelol,

I checked with my agent and he says that we need to wait for the CO to ask us to provide the Netherlands PCC only after that we can/should apply for it as we will need to attach a copy of the email with the application for Netherlands PCC. So I am currently waiting for the CO to be assigned and request.

Have you got CO assigned to your visa application? Can you please your timelines so that I can have some idea on when to expect CO to contact me. You can checkout my timelines in my signature.

Please do let me know when you get your Netherlands Certificate of Good Conduct letter.

Thanks.

Hi jbb,

Timeline so far:

Submitted Subclass 187 Visa Application via agent in Perth (Nomination was previously lodged and approved): 7 September 2012

Acknowledgement letter received: 18 September 2012

Case officer assigned: 10 October 2012

Medicals requested: 10 October 2012

Police clearance certificates requested for the Nederlands: 11 October 2012

Medicals completed: 19 October 2012

Awaiting police clearance certificates from the Nederlands:

Thanks

Stelol1

Hi jbb,

Timeline so far:

Submitted Subclass 187 Visa Application via agent in Perth (Nomination was previously lodged and approved): 7 September 2012

Acknowledgement letter received: 18 September 2012

Case officer assigned: 10 October 2012

Medicals requested: 10 October 2012

Police clearance certificates requested for the Nederlands: 11 October 2012

Medicals completed: 19 October 2012

Awaiting police clearance certificates from the Nederlands:

Thanks

Stelol1

Hi stelol,

Today I got the CO assigned and he has asked for some documents which are already uploaded. He has asked for PCC as well. I have the PCC ready from my country but I still need to get it from Netherlands where I had spent 12 months or so.

I know there is no english version of the form, but do you have a translation of the form which I could use as a reference to fill the original Dutch form? I also need to know which all sections I need to fill and which section needs to be filled by DIAC.

I was thinking of requesting the CO to send me a written request asking me to provide Netherlands PCC and attach that email as evidence at the time of applying for the Netherlands PCC.

I would really appreciate if you could once again guide me through the steps in more details. This is the only piece (Netherlands PCC) which is still pending at my end, otherwise I have completed all the documentation requirements for the visa application to be complete.

What is the update at your end? Have you got the Netherlands PCC issued?

I look forward to your reply anxiously.

Regards,

jbb

hi jbb,

my sis in law who is in australia on a bridging visa is also facing the same problem.she tried mailing them but no response since 3 months! tried the phone nos listed on the website, but no one answers! please update me if u ever get through some other way.

Hello vandm,

Did your sister-in-law get the PCC issued from the Netherlands? Please update us on the status. I have been assigned a CO and have to start the application process for getting the Netherlands PCC.

So any guidance or inputs are more than welcome here.

Thanks.

jbb

Hi jbb,

Well done on the CO.

Read my first post on how to fill out the form. The only thing I will add is to enclose a copy of your proof of payment and ensure that the photocopy of your passport is very clear.

DIAC dont need to fill out any of the form for you, you just do part 1 and score out part 2 as described and enclose a copy of the request for the PCC information that you got from your CO.

Any problems with the translation just copy words from the form into Google translate thats what I did.

As for certificates coming through, my wifes has been sent, although I'm still to get it and mine is being processed.

If you need to speak with COVOG use this number +31 703 707 234 and choose option 1 and option 1.

Best of luck.

Hi jbb,

Well done on the CO.

Read my first post on how to fill out the form. The only thing I will add is to enclose a copy of your proof of payment and ensure that the photocopy of your passport is very clear.

DIAC dont need to fill out any of the form for you, you just do part 1 and score out part 2 as described and enclose a copy of the request for the PCC information that you got from your CO.

Any problems with the translation just copy words from the form into Google translate thats what I did.

As for certificates coming through, my wifes has been sent, although I'm still to get it and mine is being processed.

If you need to speak with COVOG use this number +31 703 707 234 and choose option 1 and option 1.

Best of luck.

I have sent you a private message. Please reply to it.

Did you email your application or send it by courier/post?

Hello vandm,

Did your sister-in-law get the PCC issued from the Netherlands? Please update us on the status. I have been assigned a CO and have to start the application process for getting the Netherlands PCC.

So any guidance or inputs are more than welcome here.

Thanks.

jbb

hi jbb,

last i heard was she was going to pay online and apply and i think she should have.lets she if she gets any update. will in turn update you.good luck.

• 1 year later...

Hi, sorry to recall this very old thread. I am currently getting stuck to obtain PCC from the Netherlands. I understand you guys here obtained it so far. Pls advise how I can submit it. I've got the application form, but dunno how to submit. Via email (which email address) or by post (address again)? And normally how long does it take?

Thanks all for support.

Isnt this thread about Australia though, but good luck with your application :)

Hi jasepom ,I searched the forum and found this thread. I thought it's about those who applied Australia PR, and resided in the NL during the last 10 years prior to visa application (like me). So we need to obtain PCC from both NL and home country.

Anyway if you know someone, pls share.

• 4 months later...

Hi Stelol,

I have the same situation i am currently in India and want to Apply for PCC for NL.

I went through the link to download the form but it says page cannot be found.

1. can you please pm me the copy of the empty form

2. Still Case Offer is not assigned to my case, how should i manage to give them the requirement letter as i understand they need a document stating the requirement for P.C.C.

3. do i need to take a stamp or something from Australian embassy before sending the form.

Your suggestion would be appreciated.

thanks mate.may your tribe increase.

Hi JBB,

I have the same situation as you . I am awaiting CO to be assigned , but i want to apply the PCC for NL in advance.

can you please pm me so we can share idea's in the mail.

Regards

Sai

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived