Help required not acknowledge work experiance for 190 visa

rsg2369

hope some one can help I had a bomb shell the other day after over a year of trying for a visa

the immigration expert has just notified me that TRA have not recognising my 4 year city and guilds apprenticeship and my 10 years self employed books submitted as they do not recognise self employment as a joiner it has utterly devasted me as it has taken 15 points off my score have submitted 190

had 55 points and with state sponsorship would be 60 plus partner skills 65 points

i have wasted thousands on ielts exams and trade test plus a year off my life gone for once again not been given the correct guidance from my IE

HELp!!!!

That is not correct as it is a consolidated list which I have been told you can claim partner skills

thanks

Really??

Your occupation is on SOL 1, and your partners on CSOL schedual 2.

The migration regulations state the "has nominated a skilled occupation in his or her application, being an occupation that was specified in the same version of the instrument made by the Minister under paragraph 1.15I (1) (a) as was used when the primary applicant made his or her application"

Therefore you run the risk even if you are invited for 190 and you claim your partner points, your application will be rejected due to the incorrect information on you EOI.

Good Luck

hope some one can help I had a bomb shell the other day after over a year of trying for a visa

the immigration expert has just notified me that TRA have not recognising my 4 year city and guilds apprenticeship and my 10 years self employed books submitted as they do not recognise self employment as a joiner it has utterly devasted me as it has taken 15 points off my score have submitted 190

had 55 points and with state sponsorship would be 60 plus partner skills 65 points

i have wasted thousands on ielts exams and trade test plus a year off my life gone for once again not been given the correct guidance from my IE

HELp!!!!

Sorry things have not worked out as you hoped. I'm afraid I don't have any knowledge to be of help but hope you get something sorted out.

Millie x

HELp!!!!

If your 'immigration expert' was a registered migration agent you might have a remedy if you were given incorrect advice.

If you did not consult a registered migration agent, may I suggest that you do so?

Sorry to hear that.

Do you know why they have not recognised your apprenticeship and your 10 years work experience? What did you send to them? Perhaps you did not send enough detailed information. If you can go through Vetasses, I definitely would. TBH, I would have thought your agent would have preferred Vetasses as they seem an easier organisation to be assessed by. Are you sure your agent is the right person for the job?

We are just about to submit our papers to TRA - we think we have dotted the "i's" and crossed the "t's" but who knows with TRA!!

Archived