The positives about Perth

bell123321

.fair play to them though as they work longer and harder than brits.

Like this..............a great example for kids growing up, not like the lazy "government will support me" attitude of a lot of Brits !

Edited by Chardy

The weather is fab.

The weather is fab.

The weather is fab.

The weather is fab.

The weather is fab.

The weather is fab.

The weather is fab.

The weather is fab.

The weather is fab.

The weather is fab.

The weather is fab.

The weather is fab.

Lol its blowing a gale and persisting it down .. as i type :) .... but its actually a good thing .. :wink:

Guest The Ropey HOFF
Hoff, the weather is not everything you know

Imagine being out of work in Australia with no money, will having good weather make life any better? :unsure:

Unemployments down at a minuscule 3.8% in Perth, I am sure if you want work you can get something, I would clean toilet bowls with my tongue if it meant I could live there, lol

Guest The Ropey HOFF
I love Perth! Only fault seems to be an increasing number of Whinging poms !!!!

Most of them don't even live there either and have never been, Perth is fantastic, incredible weather, most of the housing is not far from the coast with stunningly beautiful beaches and blue azure clear seas, I bloody loved it, lol.

Most of them don't even live there either and have never been, Perth is fantastic, incredible weather, most of the housing is not far from the coast with stunningly beautiful beaches and blue azure clear seas, I bloody loved it, lol.

I bloody loved it too :biggrin:

I also like whiteman park, and the wineries! I love that you can go out and do cheap entertainment, the weather helps with that too. A load of museams I went to were free as well. There are so many parks to go to. I spent a lot less on entertainment whilst on holiday in Perth then I did say Sydney. Must have visited Kings Park 4 times and still not seen all of it :)