Eeeeeeekkkkkkkk!

Guest kerry19

Guest kerry19

This time next week i will be landing in Dubai to wait for our connecting flight to perth!!!!!

The goodbyes have started and im emotionally drained!!! im really dreading next tuesday as i will be saying bye to my sister, nieces and nephew and then wed morning saying bye to the in laws that we have lived with for 5 weeks and that our children have grew even closer too:sad:

I dont know how im going to get through it all, i really dont.....

But on the other hand im really excited at the thought of what we could have.... its a rollercoaster of emotions!!

Anyway enough of me moaning! lol time to start the packing AGAIN! :rolleyes:

Guest Shell15

We still have 8 weeks or so left, but dreading the day! Nothing i can say really except your not alone and its a process we all have to go through to have the end result. Try to stay focused on the beginning of a new journey and your new life down under. A nice holiday in dubai will help as well ;) good luck with it all

I've gt 8 weeks left and I am them going to Oz on my own. I'm extremely excited for my new adventure, even if I will be 35 by the time I get there! But I dread saying goodbye to my ex fiance, friends, workmates and family. I can't think too much about it or the heebie jeebies set in. But it doesn't have to be forever as they say:smile:

Guest kerry19

I know, I need to think of the bigger picture and how lucky we are to have this opportunity. I'm getting more excited as time goes by now!! X

Good luck to all of you making the move. PLEASE do try and keep us updated on how your moves go. There are lots of us who will be following in the coming weeks/months and anything useful you can pass on to help make the move downunder less stressful would be most appreciated! :smile:

Archived