Short Term rental South Sydney/Sutherlandshire

whoiam

I'm going crazy sending replies to ads in gumtree--saw many suitable short term lets in sutherlandshire--near cronullla, miranda etc. Unfortunately no replies. Most of the other short term lets are in the heart of the city or near bondi beach--which is no good. need a place for 2-4 wks to check out the areas and schools and decide.

Furnished or minimally furnished is Ok--i don't mind sleeping on the floor/duvets if it will get us there! If there are serious offers i can get someone to come and check it out before we reach If you would like that as my husbands employer has promised help of that kind.

Areas we are looking at are Como/OysterBAy, miranda, cronulla,, panania, revesby picnic point, illaowng, menai, in order of preferance or any other suburb close to any of these.

What dates are you looking for? That may help!

We are a bit flexible with re. to dates as we havent yet booked our flights.--basically we need it from some time in september--say the middle of sept. --Do you know of any property?

Have you tried stayz, or takeabreak? Are there any holiday parks in the area you could stay at? I don't know the area so can't help but try googling holiday accomodation in xxxx and see what comes up.

tried stayz--most of them are bondi or CBD kind of areas--shall try take a beak. The thing is most of the holiday lets are in places where people would like to go for a holiday to:tongue:! So its either near the beach or harbour! Hopefully will find something.Last resort will be phoning these gumtree guys! Hope it dosent come to that!

We moved to Cronulla, and love it! The real estate we rent our property from is burke and co, have no idea if they do short term but worth a look. The other local real estates are mc grath. Como looks gorgeous, I pass it on the train it is quiet but looks lovely. South sydney is lovely, it does take an hour on the train to the city but its def worth it. Sorry i cant give you any specific info, but people not replying is not unusual, its the same when it comes to jobs and everything. Good luck, il keep my eye out for short term lets.

Archived