Beach & river information south of the Swan River (Swimming Facilities?)

Hazelcrest

Guest guest17301

Hi Martin, I dont know much about safe swimming beaches SOR to be honest..as for the lessons all of the leisure centres offer reasonably priced lessons, theres a big emphasis on learning to swim for obvious reasons. I think we pay around $120 for 10 lessons.

State swim pools are really good , as is vac swim in school holidays ( rockingham council open pool ) Rockingham beach you won't go far wrong for paddling with the littles its like the med in warmer weather, we alsouse shoalwater a lot and falcon Beach nr mandurah :)

Hi Martin, I dont know much about safe swimming beaches SOR to be honest..as for the lessons all of the leisure centres offer reasonably priced lessons, theres a big emphasis on learning to swim for obvious reasons. I think we pay around $120 for 10 lessons.

Thanks Fiona

Its lovely of you to volunteer some help. We have twins that will be near to 2 years when we arrive in Perth. We have not sold our house yet so we will not be able to purchase in Bullcreek right away having to stay with relatives in Swanview. I want to keep our 5 year old busy as he is likely to be home sick otherwise. Regards Martin Pam Adam Brent & Carl

Archived