Northern Beaches, Sydney Mums

Hi all, the Friday 12th is fine with me however I will have the kids! Not sure whether anyone else will have there's with them! I'm quite happy to do an evening if that's better/ less chaotic! X

Guest DMCinOZ

As I'm now mobile I'll happily go anywhere! Somewhere with parking is always good. I'm in Manly at the minute and as people have already mentioned it can be tricky.

Hi, little manly cove is a great place to meet up. Its got a netted beach, cafe, shade & best of all free parking!! Yes free parking in manly! Its always quiet too as only locals tend to go there. Its a real gem. How does that sound? Looking forward to meeting some other mums. Ill be bringing my boys 5 & 2 yrs. They would be very excited to have some play mates if any one else is bringing their kids.

Hi there,

I have been here for just over a year now living in Belrose. I have 2 boys aged 4 and 2 and would love to meet some new people if you are rearranging this for another time. Julie, I hope you don't mind me gate crashing :) I haven't been on pomz in oz for a while so have just noticed this.

Thanks,

Lorna

Hi there,

I have been here for just over a year now living in Belrose. I have 2 boys aged 4 and 2 and would love to meet some new people if you are rearranging this for another time. Julie, I hope you don't mind me gate crashing :) I haven't been on pomz in oz for a while so have just noticed this.

Thanks,

Lorna

No probs Lorna ! xx

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Sydneythumbsup

Moving to mosman in three weeks with my 8 month old son. Partner will be working so scared of feeling lonely. Any mummy's with babies in a similar situation or know of good mums n tots groups?

Hi, it might be worth you getting in touch with a local Early Childhood Health Centre and asking to be put in touch with a mothers group with children of similar ages. I did that with my 2nd child and was put in touch with a lovely group. Closest one to you is probably in Cremorne -108 Parraween Street, Cremorne NSW 2090, tel: +61 2 9953 7042‎.

There's also a few good playgroups in the area, though I'm not so familiar with them anymore (my youngest is 8).

• 1 month later...
Guest kelandgav

I'd love to meet up with you all and we're about to move into a place in Seaforth. Arrived only one week ago with 2 children (1 and 3) and husband's at work all day!

Please PM me for my number. Kel :)

Guest DMCinOZ

Hi kelandgav!

i've been here 4 months. Would love to meet up with you and your kids one day. As you're in seaforth, maybe Clontarf might be an idea? Ill message you with my number x

• 1 month later...
Hi there,

Thanks,

Lorna

Hi all!

I'm also gate crashing if that's OK?!

I'm in Dee Why and I have 2 boys aged 4 and 2. I've been here since November and am finding it hard to meet people as there are no playgroups etc on until term starts. It'd be great to join one of your meet ups if you are still getting together?

Thanks!

Sophie

Hi all!

I'm also gate crashing if that's OK?!

I'm in Dee Why and I have 2 boys aged 4 and 2. I've been here since November and am finding it hard to meet people as there are no playgroups etc on until term starts. It'd be great to join one of your meet ups if you are still getting together?

Thanks!

Sophie

Hi Sophie, would be great to meet up. I'll PM you my number.

Julie

• 4 months later...

Hi there,

I know that these posts are from a few months ago now but thought I would message anyway. It would be really nice to meet up with some people in similar situation and make some friends. We arrived about a month ago now, we are staying in North Curl Curl. I have a four year old boy and soon to be three year old girl.

Would be great to meet up for a chat,

Cheers,

Hilary

Hi Hilary, would be great to meet up. I've got a soon to be 3 year old girl too.Are you staying in Surf Rd? Loads of us stayed there when we first arrived!! Drop me a text or Pm me and we can arrange.

Julie :)

Archived