HELP

BeeBee

Help, I am trying to use the forum in order to benefit from other people experience and knowledge, yet although my threads are viewed I don't seem to be getting any replies, what am I doing wrong.

Is there anybody out there!

Help, I am trying to use the forum in order to benefit from other people experience and knowledge, yet although my threads are viewed I don't seem to be getting any replies, what am I doing wrong.

Is there anybody out there!

What is your question?

thank you, was beginning to think I was invisible

My last question was: I am going to apply for a subclass 461 visa, but I am unsure whether this is something I could do myself or is it best to use an agent, and roughly what the costs involved would be, also timescales involved in relation to this.

thank you

Sorry - I don't know anything about the 461 visa but I'm sure someone else will come by and help soon enough. I would recommend you at least consult with a migration agent to get an assessment - usually this is free - to see what is involved and to get a sense of costs.

Sorry I don't know anything about the 461 visa

I used Go Matilda for my 175 visa and found them to be great. I got my visa quickly with no issues as everything was covered in the initial application. You could always get a free consulation with them just so you have an idea of whats to come.

There are a lot of PIO'ers that did the application themselves so hopefully you will get some more useful advice

Good luck

Hi, Welcome to PIO. Afraid I am the same, no idea about that type of visa. I would consult a migration agent for advice but if your case is straightforward I would recommend doing it yourself if you are up for it. I did my 175 myself and although stressful, saved loads of time and money.

Good Luck!

thank you, was beginning to think I was invisible

My last question was: I am going to apply for a subclass 461 visa, but I am unsure whether this is something I could do myself or is it best to use an agent, and roughly what the costs involved would be, also timescales involved in relation to this.

thank you

Total budget $780, including the visa application charge + GST if in Australia + supporting document costs + postage/courier costs + travel costs. Processing time 2 to 3 months from the date of application, depending on where the application is lodged.

Archived