IELTS re-check

vinodreddyyalla

Hi ,

Hope everyone doing good. Today I have received my IELTS score and unfortunately I fell short of 0.5 in reading :dull:

L - 8.0

R-6.5

W-7.0

S-8.0

I need 7 in all bands. I know it may not be a good idea to recheck on reading section but wanted to check if anyone ever successful challenging this particular module.

hi guys ,did my test on the 21/07/2012 in Bristol and still waiting,convinced myself that I have failed.problem I have is that I cant do a re-test until end of September due to work . results website not yet displaying results.ooooooohhhhhhhhhhh come on , I cant wait any longer:wacko:

Hi ,

Hope everyone doing good. Today I have received my IELTS score and unfortunately I fell short of 0.5 in reading :dull:

L - 8.0

R-6.5

W-7.0

S-8.0

I need 7 in all bands. I know it may not be a good idea to recheck on reading section but wanted to check if anyone ever successful challenging this particular module.

You could always try for a re-grading of the reading section, but it seems unlikely that you'd get an increase given that the answers for that section aren't subjective - they're either right or wrong. (A re-grade of the writing or speaking sections, on the other hand, could potentially result in an increased score given the subjective nature of those sections.) I think your best bet is to do some more practice tests and take the IELTS again at a later date.

Archived