Bulk Billing doctors Perth South of River??

Bridgeman

Does anyone know of a medical centre/doctors who bulk bill near Piara Waters/Canning Vale? I printed off a list from Doctors 4 U but all the ones I contacted who supposedly bulk billed only do it if you have a pension card. Although over 60 we only have WA senior cards which don't seem to count and don't qualify for a pension card yet for another 10 years. I am not working at the moment and find it difficult to keep paying doctors fees, even with the Medicare rebate.

You may find that the slightly more affluent areas don't have many if any surgeries that Bulk Bill. There are some in Armadale, but you'll probably struggle to get appointments and their lists might even be closed. Surgeries will bulk bill for children and older adults.

You may find that the slightly more affluent areas don't have many if any surgeries that Bulk Bill. There are some in Armadale, but you'll probably struggle to get appointments and their lists might even be closed. Surgeries will bulk bill for children and older adults.

Thanks, I suppose it's a question of ringing round. I did try one on Armadale who were supposed to bulk bill, but they only do it for pension card holders.

Does anyone know of a medical centre/doctors who bulk bill near Piara Waters/Canning Vale? I printed off a list from Doctors 4 U but all the ones I contacted who supposedly bulk billed only do it if you have a pension card. Although over 60 we only have WA senior cards which don't seem to count and don't qualify for a pension card yet for another 10 years. I am not working at the moment and find it difficult to keep paying doctors fees, even with the Medicare rebate.

Dr Jee Freemantle Road Gosnells .....and you get quick appointments

mrs keily

• 10 months later...

Archived