24 hours

mickyb

24 hours till I see mrs b and my little boy . They land tomorrow night after 3 long months in the uk . The mrs originally went for 5 weeks which is bearable , but due to her fathers health extended their stay . Worried that the young fella won't recognise me when I pick him up at the airport ! He was 18 months old when they went and he's put on almost 4 kilos since . Luckily I've had PIO to keep me entertained in this lonely time !

Guest Guest16631

.......that's great news for you.............I'm sure it will not take long before your little boy will soon know his dad...............!..........happy days ahead....though sorry to hear about your FIL.......tink x

24 hours till I see mrs b and my little boy . They land tomorrow night after 3 long months in the uk . The mrs originally went for 5 weeks which is bearable , but due to her fathers health extended their stay . Worried that the young fella won't recognise me when I pick him up at the airport ! He was 18 months old when they went and he's put on almost 4 kilos since . Luckily I've had PIO to keep me entertained in this lonely time !

Nice one Micky, i am sure you may even shed a tear when you see your little boy again :rolleyes:

Archived