House on the market and viewings already

tuckerfa

We signed up to an estate agent yesterday afternoon to try and sell the house in time for us to go in mid-April.

The photo's haven't been done, the brochure hasn't been printed and the sign board went up today at 4:30pm.

When the wife got home from work today at 3:20pm she had missed a call from the estate agents. When she phoned back, they said they have two viewings for us... Cool.

With any luck one of them will make us an offer.

If we do managed to sell straight away, our mate has two spare bedrooms and said we could move in with them until we go... rent free.

Things are looking up at last.

Just thought I'd share it with you.

The Tuckers

Great news off to a good start

we have had 2 viewings this week - no takers yet though

after all the stupid reasons for not wanting our house I have told the estate agent I just want them to tell me yes or no, not interested in hearing

bathroom too small

want the garage next to house (instead of a 20m walk to the back door!) from a garage in a secure block of 4 and you can park your car outside the garage

want to park outside the house, duh they can but they have to walk about 6m up a path to the front door!

so my prayer now is for a buyer who will not mess me around on price and a hassle free completion

Archived