What Age??

ccfcsean

Go for it. I came out here last feb at 27..left a good job.. Told i was mad!!! Was either get tied to a mortgage or blow my savings on an adventure..still here on my 2nd yr visa and have met the most varied and amazing people from all walks. I won't be returning to the UK, which was never in the original plan but you just never know Whats going to come your way out here.

Sounds like your living the dream Louise! Fair play to you, I have said I'm going to go with an open mind and just go with the flow so fingers crossed I'll end up having a similar adventure to yours! What part of oz have you settled in?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sounds like your living the dream Louise! Fair play to you, I have said I'm going to go with an open mind and just go with the flow so fingers crossed I'll end up having a similar adventure to yours! What part of oz have you settled in?

Hey, Im currently living on the Gold Coast but my other half has put in a transfer at work. So hopefully will be moving up to the sunshine coast.ive had real trouble securing work here... But hey ho its not the end of the world. Unfortunately we are having to hang around to put in my application for a partner visa but once that's done.. Its a case of get in our van and away we go.. Get round oz earning money on the farms following the sun and then away to discover Asia. Can't bloody wait.

I don't understand why some people think there should be an age limit on travelling! We are all different and we all have different needs at different times, so why should we only just travel in our late teens and mid twenties. Enjoy every experience as it happens - and travel safely.

29 is the best time to explore before you become bitter a twisted mate, go fr it.

I may as well jack it all in, get me slippers out and start smoking a pipe as I am well and truly passed that 29 mark. Infact, had seen most of the world by that point.............but eager to do it again from the other side.

Bitter & twisted? Only if you allow it.

Archived