Medicals refered for more than 30 days ets connect

megawatts

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Shawais

Thanks for your help mate. That's great, maybe my grant will come shortly then.

I just saw your timeline and see you have been working on your visa since 2010!! The last year has been hectic and stressful for me, so can't imagine going through the process for 3 years!! Madness! Anyway good luck and hope you get your grant very soon!

Hi stevie,

yes almost three years now. Now for new visa 189/190 process is much faster. wish you all the best. i am pretty much sure you will get it within this year.

Stevie ,I am here too ,to accompany you:tongue:

Shreya

Hello there :) good to know that. Us Adelaide team 8 have to stick together :biggrin:

I would say your right, another couple of weeks and your OH meds will be finalised. BTW, my agent has still not uploaded the requested docs........ I'm told by them to relax, easier said than done :mad:

Hi stevie,

yes almost three years now. Now for new visa 189/190 process is much faster. wish you all the best. i am pretty much sure you will get it within this year.

Hi shawais

Thanks mate, im hoping i will have it within a few weeks, fingers crossed. And im sure you will soon have yours, it will make those 3 years worth it :) all the best

Shreya

Hello there :) good to know that. Us Adelaide team 8 have to stick together :biggrin:

I would say your right, another couple of weeks and your OH meds will be finalised. BTW, my agent has still not uploaded the requested docs........ I'm told by them to relax, easier said than done :mad:

I wish there was a option to directly mail CO's as well.

Nehow i had even mailed the health strategies ..no reply ...lets see..need to be patient now ..

I wish there was a option to directly mail CO's as well.Nehow i had even mailed the health strategies ..no reply ...lets see..need to be patient now ..
I know shreya, its not easy being patient especially when we are so close to the end... I heard back from health strategies the following day, but hear they can take up to a week to reply...

I know shreya, its not easy being patient especially when we are so close to the end... I heard back from health strategies the following day, but hear they can take up to a week to reply...

Hmm ..I know ..i think i am not gna bother my agent/CO/DIAC for few days now ..

BTw I mailed health like a week or so back ..no reply ..nehow now that a CO is thr ..lets see if I need to ask will ask Dear Co directly :P

Hmm ..I know ..i think i am not gna bother my agent/CO/DIAC for few days now ..

BTw I mailed health like a week or so back ..no reply ..nehow now that a CO is thr ..lets see if I need to ask will ask Dear Co directly :P

Well good luck with that. Wish my agent would even upload the docs which are requested!!!!! So slow. Going to ask agent to ask about my meds at the same time, wish me luck, everything seems to be a chore with my agent now!

Thanks Shawais-

However ,I used the the link https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au to know my status but I often get message that [TABLE]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][TABLE=width: 100%]

[TR]

[TD=width: 55%][/TD]

[TD=width: 45%][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD] [/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD] [/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[TABLE]

[TR]

[TD] [/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center][h=3]This service is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.[/h][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD] [/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

May ,I know i'm using the right URL to know the status[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Thanks Shawais-

However ,I used the the link https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au to know my status but I often get message that [TABLE]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][TABLE=width: 100%]

[TR]

[TD=width: 55%][/TD]

[TD=width: 45%][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[TABLE]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]This service is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center][/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

May ,I know i'm using the right URL to know the status[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Check here. https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/inquiry/query/query.do?action=eVisa

• 3 weeks later...

Today 20/09/2013 ,I got my IMMI GRANT mail ,Great THANKS all your support and motivation ,I personally thank "shawais" and "Shugah " their post are great motivation to me to keep my expectation alive.

My application history milestones are

EOI :- JAN'13

Applied on Mar 4 '13

Medicals Apr '01' 13

PCC Mar 31 '13

Spouse Medical referred May 29 '13

Medical result update Jul 19 '13

Form 815 submitte Sep 13 '13

Visa Granted Sep 20 '13

My first action plan on landing to visit medical office to complete Form 815 declaration.

I wish and pray all our members visa expectation to get soon ,GOD BLESS.

Are referred medicals still taking the three months they were for a while there? Anyone still waiting? When did you do your medical, and when were your meds referred? (And if you dont' mind, can you also say whether you knew there were medical issues, or it seemed to be more of a random referral? And what kind of visa you applied for?)

Thanks. My agent just emailed my CO something else a few days back so I don't want to pester them again this soon, but I really want to know if chances are my medicals are back or not (I did my meds in early June, but not sure when they were referred).

Are referred medicals still taking the three months they were for a while there? Anyone still waiting? When did you do your medical, and when were your meds referred? (And if you dont' mind, can you also say whether you knew there were medical issues, or it seemed to be more of a random referral? And what kind of visa you applied for?)

Thanks. My agent just emailed my CO something else a few days back so I don't want to pester them again this soon, but I really want to know if chances are my medicals are back or not (I did my meds in early June, but not sure when they were referred).

I got grant, plz check timelines below

Wish u all the best

Hi can any senior members help me on my medical prob...I had my medicals in India on 28th Sep and today my urine report was uploaded...the report shows 'trace' of protein and 'occasional' RBC (red blood cells) in my urine...what does this mean?? do i need to repeat my test again?? will this prob cause my medicals to be referred? if i need to do the test again do i wait for my CO to ask me to do it as my results are not yet uploaded on the evisa page...

please need help on this

Hi can any senior members help me on my medical prob...I had my medicals in India on 28th Sep and today my urine report was uploaded...the report shows 'trace' of protein and 'occasional' RBC (red blood cells) in my urine...what does this mean?? do i need to repeat my test again?? will this prob cause my medicals to be referred? if i need to do the test again do i wait for my CO to ask me to do it as my results are not yet uploaded on the evisa page...

please need help on this

Traces of protein are usual if within limits. You may start your treatment in consultation with your doctor so that you are healthy enough when you are required to undergo detailed examination of the symptoms, which is expected.

please need help on this

Hi, I had some kidney issues when I was very young. It started when I peed only blood (1 occasion) when I was about 6, and since I've always had red blood cells in my urine, most of the times microscopic hematuria and rarely macroscopic hematuria ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hematuria ).

Okay, I've clicked around Wikipedia and I found this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nephritic_syndrome I guess this is what I have (in my case "it is more likely that the bleeding originated in the nephron", quote from Wikipedia). My mother thinks I got this via a streptococcal infection, since this planet now has MRSA, aka methicillin-resistant staphylococcus aureus https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methicillin-resistant_Staphylococcus_aureus

From what I've read on another migration forum your medicals will definitely be referred, and wait for your CO for further instructions.

If anyone else can comment on this, please do.

My medicals refereed on 3rd Jan 2013==> CO mailed me for further medical required on 15thApril ==> Results submitted on 16th Sep.2013

Again refereed on 17th Sep.2013, and till now refereed and don't know what will happen next